Therapy

1:29 AM

The Girls' Villa

The ladies all arrived back to the villa from bonfire

The ladies all arrived back to the villa from bonfire. From the way they looked, they seemed very frustrated and tired.

VC-Adam-So while the girls were gone, some of the guys and I decided to do something a little special for them.

"Ladies! Please, take a seat." Adam greeted them as they approached the back porch. He was shirtless and had a towel slung over his shoulder.

"What on earth is this?" Nikki asked.

They saw chairs and what seemed to be massage tables set up, with lit candles everywhere giving the setting a romantic feel. They also noticed all of the guys that were there, were shirtless.

"You all seem stressed. Lets help with that, by using our hands. To massage you of course." said Dolph.

"You have some of the finest men on the planet here at your disposal ladies. Allow us to spoil you tonight."Adam charmingly said.

The girls all looked at each other.

VC-Naomi-Why not? I honestly think I need this right now.

"I like the sound of this." she said as she walked off to a massage table. The rest of the girls got on board with the idea and also joined in.

VC-Sasha-I think its absolutely cute that the guys would do this for us. We needed the cheering up.

Naomi, Sasha and Nikki decided to get a back massage. They stripped down to their underwear and mounted the tables. Naomi's masseuse was EC3, Sasha's was Ricochet and Nikki's was Dolph (of course).

Becky requested a shoulder massage which was done by Chad. Sami joined in and began massaging her scalp and playing with her hair.

VC-Becky-Let me tell you something. Nothing feels better than when someone is playing with your hair. I almost fell asleep.

Renee and Alexa both got leg and foot massages. Alexa's was done by Adam and Renee's was done by Andrade. TJ and Apollo acted as the servers by getting the girls drinks.

VC-Dolph-Some of the guys thought the idea was stupid but, who's laughing now?

"Ladies." Elias walked out with his guitar in hand. The guys groaned.

"It would be my pleasure to offer you a free concert here tonight. Allow me to serenade you-"

"Elias we're trying to make them relax, not stress them out even more." said Dolph.

"Aww no. Let him play." Renee pleaded.

"As I was saying." He sat on top a stool, "Allow me to serenade you with my voice-"

"Id rather listen to the crickets chirp than hear you sing pal." said Adam, "Seriously, beat it."

Alexa giggled.