Fourth Dates pt 2

3:50 AM

The girls and their dates were in the bus, heading back to the villa from the nightclub.

Renee turned to the back of her seat, "Awww look at you two!"

She saw Becky and Drew cuddling. Becky's head was on his chest and his arm was around her waist. He was asleep.

Becky stuck her tongue out.

"Did ya'll have fun tonight ladies?" Apollo asked.

"Oh definitely." said Renee.

"I am drained." said Naomi.

"Is Sasha asleep?" Nikki asked after noticing her laying across Ricochet's lap.

Ricochet nodded while playing with her hair.

VC-Renee-So from what I've noticed....things have gotten hot and heavy between Adam and Alexa. I have no idea where that even came from! I just saw them basically eating each other's face tonight and realised, ohhh, something's definitely up.

"You're so pretty." Adam said to Alexa as he held her on top of him.

"You're pretty."she tapped him on the nose with her finger.

Her words slurred and she acted all giddy.

"Adam, you might wanna go easy there man. When you get back home you're gonna have an angry country boy coming after you." said John.

Alexa giggled.

"Id like to see him try. How sad would it be knowing that I took his girl and end up kicking his ass too?"

"You don't have to worry about him."said Alexa.

After a few more minutes in the bus, everyone had finally arrived back at the villa.

GC-Adam and Alexa

Alexa-I had a lot of fun with you tonight.

Adam-*holds her by the cheeks* So did I *kisses her*

Alexa-*smiles* Im gonna get in so much trouble for this.

Adam-Do you care?

Alexa-Right now, no *kisses him*

-------

11:30 PM

Jimmy was seen laying on the sand, propped up by his elbows as Mandy had her head across his lap. Despite the sand being cold and the air being chilly, she had her bikini on.

"So tell me about your last relationship." he said.

She took a deep breath, "It was with a guy named Cesaro. The other guys know him. He's on the other side of the island with the girls. With him, at first everything was great. But I just became unhappy. He was a great man, he still is but....I couldn't see myself with him any longer. So I ended it. Why should I have kept myself in a relationship that I wasn't happy in?"

"Maybe you should have talked to him. Try to fix things so you can be happy once again."

"Mentally I was over it already. It made no sense fixing things because I didn't want too. Him and I had a great run but that was the end of our story and I knew it. But sometimes in life, you meet people. Not by chance, by faith. And when you meet them, you just know that they were meant to be in your life. You just know that....thats your soulmate. You feel that connection with them. Nothing is forced. Everything is easy. All along you thought that you had everything that you needed. But then you meet somebody else and realise that you don't. Everything you need is in someone else. They make you start wanting things that you've never really wanted before. They make you want to become a better person. You....are that person for me Jimmy."