Second Dates pt 1

June 7th
9:23 AM

"We're getting horses? Thats awesome!" Renee exclaimed

VC-Naomi-For our date today, we're going to be doing an activity that lots of tourist do when they visit Turks and Caicos. We're going to be riding the Provo Ponies down the beach. They're basically like these ponies that you can ride in the beach water. Ive never done anything like this before so im looking forward too it.

(eg)-

There were twelve ponies for the 6 guys and 6 girls

There were twelve ponies for the 6 guys and 6 girls. Braun lifted Alexa up onto her pony after noticing that she needed a boost.
The guys all assisted the girls with getting up onto their ponies and soon after, they began trekking down the beach.

"I have never ridden a horse-or a pony-or whatever this is, before." said Becky to Sami.

"Me neither. I just hope it doesnt carry me to a deep part of the ocean and throws me off. Then, we're going to have some problems." he responded.

"Lookin good Andrade!" Nikki said as she admired Andrade on his pony.

"You look beautiful yourself." he said.

"Awww."

The 12 ponies all stayed together, slowly walking through the waters. Somehow the couples managed to stay next to each other.

"Have you ever ridden a pony before?" Cedric asked Naomi.

"Never. Ive never ridden a pony, a horse, a bull, a mechanical bull, nothing like that."

Eventually, everyone all steered their pony to go further into the ocean. Before they knew it, they were waist deep in the water.

"Ive named my pony Twilight." said Becky.

"Oh my god....don't tell me that...you watch My Little Pony?" said Sami.

"Whaaaaat? No-Wait...how do you even know where that name is from?"

"Pshh um....I um...have nieces and nephews that watch that-"

"I caught you red handed Zayn! You're a brony."