Taking A Step Back

June 6th
8:45 PM
The Guys' Villa

"Hey Finn,can I ask you something?" Zelina said, sneaking up on Finn from behind in the kitchen.

"Sure." he said, sprinkling some salt into the pasta that he was boiling.

"Why didn't you choose me to go on the date with Seth? Did he tell you not too or...?"

"Um....I didn't know you wanted to go on a date with him."

"How could you not know that?"

"Well quite frankly....I cant read minds."

"Ugh no. Haven't you noticed that Seth and I kind of have something going right now?"

"What do you mean? Are you guys......together already?"

"No. But I mean, we like each other. We flirt around all the time. I just thought it would have been the better choice for me to go on that date with him."

"Well we cant do anything about it now."

At the same time, Seth entered the kitchen.

"Whats up whats up." he said, heading straight for the fridge.

"Im just telling Finn that he should have chosen me to go on the date with you." she said.

"Listen I didn't know there was something going on between you two. If I had known I would have chosen Zelina instead of Toni."

"You're angry that he picked Toni?" Seth asked as he uncapped a bottle of water.

"Yea arent you? Do you actually want to go on a date with her?"

"Well....yea...its just a date. This is my chance to get to know somebody else. That's what im here to do. Get to know everyone."

"So, you wouldnt have liked to go on a date with me?"

"But we hang out all the time though."

Zelina folded her arms and raised her eyebrows.

"Oh come on. You cant get angry at me for that." Seth said.

"You know what, I hope you have fun on your date then Seth." she said before she walked out of the kitchen.

VC-Zelina-I just cant stand the thought of him going out with this other girl. We've gotten a lot closer and...I dont like that he's going to be going on a date with her. He doesn't even look like he feels bad for me.

Seth was completely dumbfounded by her bitter tone.

"Okay......what the fuck just happened? Honestly?" he said.

Finn chuckled, "These girls are something else man."

VC-Seth-Okay okay holdup. What just happened? What was that? Are you telling me that Zelina is already being clingy? For what?! Im not her man! I only know the girl for like what- five days now? We flirt around and stuff but thats it! Why the hell is she being territorial over me? Jesus Christ. I don't want this. I still have a girlfriend, its not like im single. She has no right to be acting the way she is. I am so turned off from her right now. She needs to get over herself. Im done with her. Thats it.

---

The Girls' Villa
June 6th
9:45 PM

Braun and Alexa were seen hanging out in the hot tub together.

"So how come I never see you with the other girls?" he asked.

"Im guessing you don't watch a lot of reality shows?" she said.