The Death Cure Imagine

I will be writing a different ending for page 250 in The Death Cure. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK YET. THIS CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOLERS!
Thomas approached Newt. Newt looked like a person experiencing a horrible hangover and a head-throbbing migraine who hasn't slept in weeks. Newt angrily screamed at Thomas, begging him to shoot him to put Newt out of his misery. Thomas fought back tears. Newt charged him, both boys tumbled to the ground Newt on top of Thomas. "KILL ME! IF YOU WERE EVER MY FREIND, KILL ME! DO ONE BLODDY THING FOR ME, TOMMY! DO IT OR I'LL KILL YOU FIRST!" Newt spat out, voice trembling with rage. Thomas took out his gun and held it to Newt's head hesitantly. "Please, Tommy. Please." Newt whispered quietly. Thomas couldn't stand it. "I'm sorry, Newt." Thomas shifted the gun so that it was facing his face, he wound Newt's hand around the holster and said,"Newt. Newt. Look at me." Newt finally raised his head, locking his wild, red-rimmed eyes on Thomas's tear-filled ones. "I love you, Newt." Thomas closed his eyes and braced himself for the inevitable end. It didn't come. He cracked open his eyes, looking at the older boy. Newt had closed his eyes and the gun was slipping from his grasp. "Newt?" Thomas asked, his voice was raspy, cracking. Newt looked up and met Thomas's gaze, his eyes were lucid and clear. Bright, seeming to teem with a power that wasn't there moments ago. Newt looked at Thomas,"You are my cure. I love you, Tommy. Thank you for helping me." Thomas just stared at Newt, obviously baffled by the quick turn of events,"What are you talking about, Newt?" "I'm not a Crank, Tommy. I'm not a bloody Crank. You saved me from goin' mad. The Creators were messing with my mind. I bugging understand now. Thank you, Tommy." Newt leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Thomas's neck, pulling him in closer. Thomas rested his head on the crook of Newt's neck. They stay there for a few moments, the gun lay on the ground, forgotten.