Random Imagine

I closed my eyes, blocking out the pain. I struggle weakly to my feet. Panting, and pressing my stomach to help staunch the blood, I stumble. Breathlessly, I hobble as fast as I can with only one thought in mind, 'I need to get back before the Doors close.' I cling to that one thought as I walk. I can almost see the Doors. So close. Ten feet away. A few steps. Five feet. More steps. Two feet. Then the grinding of stone against the ground. They're closing in, fast. I can make it. I step through and collapse on the ground right when the Doors slam shut. Too close. My vision is tinged with black spots and I see Jeff, Clint, and Newt yelling. They lift me up and a riptide of nausea rolls through me. Moments later, I see only black.

-

My eyes snap open, trying to clear away the horrible memories that flashed before my eyes.
The Flare. Screaming people. The dead laid in heaps on the ground. Needles flying, hitting home on a child's neck. Blood. Whirring hovercrafts. People in peculiar green body-masks. Thomas and the other girl, Teresa with people. Mapping out a thing that looks like the Glade. A woman crying, holding a pillow to her chest.
They are all too vivid. Imprinted in my mind. Every time I close my eyes, they flash across my vision, like a movie. I cannot escape. I suddenly feel my breathing cut off and my strangled scream, forcing its way out of my throat. The Medjacks running in. Prying off my hands that somehow closed around my neck. I whisper out in a strangled voice, "They're coming. Until we're all dead. They're going to slowly pick us off. One by one." With that, I go unconscious and the last thing I see is a panicked face.