Aris Imagine Part 3//Requested

Okay, so this was requested by three people so here it is. Sorry if it's not the best. Look for next authors note soon. It's extremely important.
Aris POV
"Could it be?" A voice asks. It's muffled, as if they were speaking into a pillow. I can't open my eyes. Panic courses through me but I try and swallow it down, wanting to listen in. "I can't believe it. Him or Thomas?" I nearly winkle my nose in confusion. Thomas? Who's Thomas? It's another voice. Again muffled. But this time it's more like I'm in water and people are talking around me, above the surface. "I don't think we should wait for Thomas to come. He's got a bad temper and makes rash decisions. I think we're better off with this one." I think it's a female talking, her voice is a bit high-pitched and lilts a bit. Wait. They're talking about me. My hands involuntarily ball into fists. Silence. "Wait. Did you see that?" The female. Her voice sounds strained. "Yeah," the other voice breathes out. A male. Definitely a male. "It doesn't matter. We're performing the extraction on him anyway. It doesn't matter if he's listening to us or not. He provably doesn't even have a clue to what's he's hearing," the man quickly adds and I gulp as discreetly as I can. The female speaks into something, well, as far as I know, she's not talking to the man. "This is Dr. Turner. Get the room ready for Phase 3, the extraction. We'll need it to be sterilized and for the gas to be handy at all times. Thank you. Yes. I'll be down with the Subject within 10 minutes." Radio. I hear something squeak and a jerking motion. I'm being rolled to somewhere.... to have the extraction performed. What if I die? I panic. What if I live? That scares me even more. If I live, what is it for? Isn't it better to die than live at this point? I can't. Make up your mind, idiot. Come ON! Die. Die. Die. Die and join Rachel and (Y/N). But I'm scared. I fear death. What if I'm conscious during this extraction and I feel myself dying. Live. Live. Live. Live and find out how to kill W.I.C.K.E.D. and get to the bottom of this. I hate it. Why, oh why, couldn't I have been a moody teenager with attitude problems and slipping grades. A normal guy. Not the superhero who lives and saves the day. That's not me. That's no who Aris is. That's not even what Rachel or (Y/N) expect from me. I'll die. If they don't kill me first, I'll kill myself and leave this horrid place. The jerking movement stops as abruptly as it started. I smell antibiotics and the stench of cleanliness. Disgusting. I feel myself getting lifted up. I'm placed on a firm cot thing. I feel a sharp prick in my neck and I can't force my eyes open. I try to relax but I know this is the end. Somehow I know. "Begin the extraction of....... the brain," a robotic voice says. I'm slipping. The darkness is too bright for my eyes. It burns. I feel a tug at the back of my mind and I know this is the end. The end.
No more requests. Sorry. Aris is dead😬