Teresa Imagine

Don't worry! It's not like THAT kind of imagine. I swear.😂

You wake up drenched in sweat and panicked. You are jerking upward, the movements startling you each time. You feel around and after a few unsuccessful attempts and hitting your elbow a few dozen times, you found something. A box. Never mind. Not interesting. You decide against groping around in the dark, too hard. "Hellooooooooo?" you say. You hear a startled squeal and a sound of something hitting the metal wall. "Who's there?" they ask sharply. A girl. "My names (Y/N)," you reply. "Teresa." Teresa says. "I can't remember anything else." Teresa adds. "Same," you agree. The box opens up and about 50 guys are looking down at you. Mutters and murmurs spread like wildfire. "Shut up!" one boy screams. Someone jumps into the box. "What're your names?" he asks. "(Y/N)," Teresa says, shooting you a discreet, playful look that he doesn't catch. "Teresa," you say, trying not to laugh. The boy nods and adds, "Welcome to the Glade," as he leaves. The crowd disperses as a vivid memory pops up from nowhere.

⚡️FLASHBACK⚡️

"Okay! Agreed!" you squeal out as Teresa laughs along with you. The wrinkly teacher calls roll. "Teresa Agnes," he calls out in his nasally voice. You raise your hand, "Here!" you call out in a falsely bright voice. Next to you, Teresa snickers. He calls other names. "(Your first and last name)," he says a bit later. "Here!" Teresa chirps. One of your best friends, Thomas, smirks a bit and shakes his head at the both of you. Your other friends, Newt and Minho, are shaking with silent laughter. You and Teresa smile at each other and fist-bump while the teacher isn't paying attention.

⚡️END OF FLASHBACK⚡️

You look at Teresa. Stunned. She looks bewildered and you somehow know she remembered something too and had reached the same conclusion. "Best friends," you whisper at the same time.