Outside the Glade

Alby
In school, he's the president of Student Council. He likes to be the Principal-for-a-Day. He runs a Leadership club. Because of this, he is sort of seen as a teacher's pet, but he doesn't mind.
Minho
He's on the cross-country team, and is in the top ten fastest people in your school. He holds records for the miles. He's the leader of the Running club. He has a bunch of friends and is super popular. He was voted Class Clown unanimously by the entire grade.
Newt
He's the shy, sweet guy who sits behind you in your classes that is always there to help you. Need a pencil? He's got your back. Didn't finish your homework? He'll help you. He's mostly quiet, but when he gets worked up about something, he goes psychotic. He runs Stand for the Silent and the GSA (Gay Straight Alliance) club. The club prevents bullying and doesn't discriminate you.
Thomas
He's the kind of guy who doesn't follow the social ladder rules. He hangs with the cool kids and talks with the geeks. Everybody loves him. He's also super smart and was unanimously voted as the Bionic Brain. He is also a part of the GSA club along with his a-bit-more-than-friend, Newt.😏 He's super easy to get along with.
Gally
He's in the wrestling and basketball team. He would play football, but for some reason he just doesn't like it. He's kind of reclusive and doesn't talk much. He is kind of seen as the guy no one wants to get mad. But, once you get to know him, he's super nice and sweet. He also rocks at woodworking.