Minewt Imagine

I ship like everything and it's not even funny. These random people keep coming up to me and saying that they ship me so hard with this one guy that I knew since first grade. So, that's awkward. LOOK FOR AUTHOR'S NOTE COMING SOON!
"Be careful," Newt said, adjusting Minho's pack. "And you have to come back," he adds. Minho looks at Newt, his face showing bits of surprise. "Ummmm, I'll try." Minho reaches out and tucks a stray lock of blonde hair behind Newt's ear. He runs his hand through the tangled mess of hair, trying to calm the nervous energy building up in his chest. Minho pulls Newt into a tight bear hug, "I'll try," he repeats. He presses his lips to Newt's forehead then turns around and runs into the Maze.
⚡️TIME FLASH⚡️
Minho runs into the Glade right before Newt is heading towards lunch. "Newt!" Minho yells. Newt looks up, panicked, "What the bloody hell? Minho?" Minho waves him over. Newt puts down the pruning shears and obligingly runs over. He sits down on the ground looking at Minho. "There's-there-ther," Minho pants. "Spit it out, shank!" Newt snaps. Minho smiles, "I found a dead Griever." Newt doesn't say anything for a long time. "What?" He finally breathes out. Minho nods. "Wanna go see it? We still have a few hours till the Doors close." Newt nods, "Don't you want to get lunch first?" Minho shakes his head. "I'm surprisingly not hungry." With that they run into the Maze. Minho runs in front of Newt, leading him further and further into the Maze. The walls look the same, the ivy seems identical. Minho finally stops at a dead end and whirls around to face Newt. "What is it? Where is it?" Newt's voice rises in panic. Minho rushes forward, tackling Newt, sending them both flying to the ground. "What-" Newt starts. Minho claps his hand over Newt's mouth. Minho slowly removes his hand. He slams his lips onto Newt's. "I lied," Minho whispers. "Shank," Newt mutters back, biting Minho's lip softly. "I wanted to get you alone," is all Minho says.