Newt Imagine

You ran out of the van with Thomas. He was holding a gun. "Thomas, why do you have a gun? Thomas?" you sounded panicked, even to yourself. He shook his head slowly and kept running towards Newt.
⚡️Time Elapse⚡️
"Shoot me, Tommy. Shoot me," Newt begged. You couldn't look. "I'm sorry," Thomas whispered then the sound of a gunshot. Newt's blood, soaking through his shirt. He turns, his movements filled with pain, "I love you, (Y/N). I know it's too late but I never had the chance to tell you." You grip his hand tightly, "I was always there for you, you idiot. Always. I love you too, Newt." Tears stream down your face as you lightly touch your forehead to his. "Thank you, Tommy. I'm going to a better place. I'll see them soon. My parents. My family. The Gladers." he struggles for a last few moments of his life. "I....I loved you once, Tommy. Now, you're like my brother. Live a long life. You deserve it, mate." With that he closes his eyes. You lean over and kiss his lips one last time before standing up. Standing, you face him, holding the three middle fingers of your left hand to your lips, and extend them towards him. It means thanks, it means admiration, it means good-bye to someone you love. (Hunger Games quote) You look at him one final time before walking away. Never seeing him ever again.
I'm sorry...