Letters

So this is basically what letters that Newt wrote to Thomas after he died. So like in heaven... THERE MAY BE SPOILERS!
Dear Tommy,
How are you? I hope you understand that you did the right thing. Please don't feel guilty. You're a true friend. I'm sorry, I don't really hate you. From far it, actually. I just wish I told you how I felt about you. It would have made me so much happier. I love you, Tommy. Always have. I need you to be happy. Look around, those people around you, Minho, Gally, they need you. I'll see you soon. In a better place. And maybe this time I can tell you how I feel. Chuck and Teresa are good, they say hello. They miss you. I miss you.
Love,
Newt
Dear Tom,
I miss you. I know Brenda is good for you. How is it, Tom? Is living for the weak or for the strong? If I had my say, I would say strong. You're one of the strongest people I know. Live a good, long life. Newt is always pining for you. And Chuck is as innocent and goofy as ever. See you soon.
Love,
Teresa
Dear Newt,
Why didn't you ask me? Tommy just told me what he did years after. I miss you. I thought you left us. I was furious and wouldn't talk to anyone, hoping you would make a magical appearance one day. It never happened. I thought you couldn't handle being with us, not able to cope with the remnants of loss. I thought you were cowardly. I was wrong. You are the bravest person I know. It was hard, not seeing your shuck face every day, I wake up every day, expecting to hear your voice and to see you. Then, reality dawns on me. You're gone. Forever. It was hard. It's still hard. I wish you could come back.
-Minho
Did you like it? I will do another one like this if this update gets 5+ votes OR at least 1 comment on it. Thanks!