He gets jealous Part 2

^_^ Newt
You stretch your legs out, and wince as pins and needles shoot up your legs. You've been sitting here way too long with Gally, just talking. You had to go meet Newt, he told you to meet him in the Deadheads at 8, but you lost track of time and now it was 8:37. A bit late, don't you think? You say a quick bye to Gally and run to the Deadheads to Newt. When you reach the rendezvous point, you don't see him anywhere. Strange. "You really think you can go and flirt with another guy for 37 minutes and not expect me to know?" Newt. You whip around and see that he is mad, beyond angry. You know that arguing would do nothing, it would be like throwing gravel at a strong, steel barrier. "Newt, I lost track of time. I'm sorry. And for the record, I wasn't flirting with Gally." He scoffs, "Then what were you doing? Just talking about life?" he snarls, his sarcasm dripping into a huge puddle. "No. We were talking about how we were going to remodel the Homestead and patch up the roof. That's all." you can hear the bluntness in your comment. Newt reels back as if struck, "I don't believe you," he hisses. "Then how do I prove it to you?" you challenge. He grabs you and roughly kisses you, more passionate than usual, "Your mine and only mine," he says into your mouth. "I love you, too," you mumble back and pull at his hair, tugging him down.