48

-april 17, 2015. one month from blurryface-

jenna sprawled herself across the couch as memmie snuggled into josh. within the past year and a half or so, it was back to how things used to be. it felt better this time around.

"j, where did your boyfriend go?" memmie asked, playing with the promise ring on her finger. they'd been sitting on tyler's couch for a few hours now, talking about tour and all that fun logistical stuff.

"i don't-." jenna and josh both went wide eyed as they spoke over each other. memmie just laughed.

from the hallway appeared tyler. he wore all black with a flowery kimono and a pair of huge white rimmed sunglasses.

"opinions?" he smiled, looking at his own outfit. the three looked back and forth at each other, that was before josh bursted out with a cackle.

"i-i'm so s-s-sorry, ty-ler! wh-what is that!?" josh was practically howling through his laughter. memmie slapped him on the shoulder. josh tried pulling himself together, he ruffled his red hair a bit.

"it's my show outfit, duh." tyler said, taking off the sunglasses just so josh could see him roll his eyes.

"i think you look great, ty." jenna smiled sweetly. she picked herself up from the couch and walked to her boyfriend. she snakes her arms around his neck.

she teased his lips softly as hers lingered over his. god, she drove tyler wild. he slowly pulled her closer into him and left a long kiss on her berry lips.

"i love you, jenna." those few words made the girl melt. no matter how many times it was said, whatever way it was said, she felt it even harder if it were even possible.

"i love you the most." she blushed deeply into his shoulder.

josh cleared his throat from the couch.

"oh sorry." tyler chuckled nervously.

.
i'm at a writers block please send help i'll take all the ideas i can get lmao