23

friday morning rolled around slowly. jenna sat with memmie in front of the fireplace sipping on hot chocolate that tyler had made for the two before him and josh left out for school.

the two sat under warm blankets while soft indie music played. they conversed about their problems which was well needed.

"i'm just scared, jen." memmie shook her head before taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

jenna nodded her head, her long blonde ponytail moving with her. her blue eyes sympathized with memmie's brown ones.

"everything will come around i promise. for both you and me. we've got each other and we have the boys." jenna smiled a little.

"i hope. i just don't know what to do. i don't wanna go." memmie sighed. her eye looked down to her cup.

jenna moves over to the golden skinned girl, wrapping her arms around her. memmie was quick to hug her back.

the girls talked for hours. there were many points where they laughed to the point where they couldn't breathe and there were times where they got serious with each other.

it was much needed for the both of them. it was therapeutic having someone to be there for you so lovingly.

"so, joseph, huh?" memmie smiled a little bit as she watched jenna's eyes widen.

"oh no. i don't see tyler like that." she lied. she was really starting to like tyler.

"too bad. tyler really has a thing for you. josh tells me how about you he is." the brunette laughed.

"wait. you're kidding?" jenna shook her head with pink cheeks.

"so you do like him!" memmie cheered laughing with  jenna. jenna sighed in defeat.

before she could get at another word, tyler and josh came through the door. josh looked a bit more frantic than tyler.

his curls were messy over his forehead, he was fidgeting with his hands, and he came through the door much quicker than tyler.

he rushed to memmie and got on one knee.

"memmie, i need you to marry me!" he took both of her hands in his.

"what?!" all three shouted.