55

tyler's knee bounced up and down. he was stuck on the plane just about ready to combust.

he watched how josh and memmie interacted. how she smiled at every little stupid word that came out of his mouth.

tyler knew what love was. love was jenna. that's all that had been on his mind. he planned on proposing in paris, under the eiffel tower. he wanted to give her the world if he were being honest.

his insecurity got the best of him. here he was with a giant pit in his stomach and shifty eyes fifteen minutes before they would land in paris.

jenna stirred a little in the seat next to him. "hi, ty." she smiled with glossy sleep ridden eyes.

"hey." he gave a half smile back. jenna leaned her head into tyler's shoulder.

"we almost there?" she mumbled almost
incoherently.

her nodded, now leaning his head up against jenna. he rubbed her hand resting on the arm of their chairs.

his mind wandered to how she was going to look with the diamond on her finger. she'd be the same girl, now she'd just wait for his last name.

and suddenly, he was panicking again.

time flew by extra quick as they made their way to their hotel. tyler's head was spinning with fear.

jenna ran her hand through his ocean swept looking hair. "are you okay? you look a little pale in the face." her eyes softened.

"it's probably just from the plane. i felt a little dizzy." he lied. he smiled nonetheless.

"how about you get some rest, josh and i'll let you and memmie rest and we can go pick up some food. does that sound alright?" she kissed his lips ever so softly. he nodded.

jenna walked him to their bedroom in the rented condo. his grip was a little shaky and his eyes were so dark with exhaustion.

she laid him down before bidding him a goodbye and heading out with josh to grab dinner.

"hey, tyler." memmie waded in the doorway. tyler furrowed his eyebrows. "what's on your mind?" she shrugged.

"what do you mean?" he sat up from where he'd been falling in an out of sleep.

"you've been really shaken up, t. i just wanted to know if everything is alright." she pouted. that had to have been the softest he'd ever heard her speak.

"don't tell jenna." he sighed. he felt his chest ready to cave in and heave again. "i'm proposing to her tomorrow. under the eiffel tower." he grinned nervously.

"finally!" she squealed. she messed with the part of her hair while running her hand through it to settle herself back down. "don't be nervous. you know she loves you unconditionally. she's been head over heels with you the day you broke your leg." she laughed.

tyler nodded with a sheepish smile. "thanks memmie, i needed that."

"no hay problema, tyler. te amo." she smiled widely before leaving the room. he chuckled a little.

"love you too, m."

that conversation hit him with a wave of relief. he was glad that she understood his stress.

he didn't feel like chickening out anymore or hopping back on a plane to ohio. he was content, and even more than ready to get his girl.

forever this time.

...
a/n: wow i don't think i've given y'all tyler and memmie content.