Part 2

Soon they finished. After a week of filming the last shots.. they finished. Everyone cheered once they finished and they decided to have a pool party to wrap things up.

I got on my cutest swim suit and tied my hair up into a ponytail. I got a towel and put on my flip flops. Tom and I shared a room like always. But he came out with swim trunks on and no shirt on. I smiled at him and he looked me up and down and then asked if I was ready. I nodded and we started to walk towards the pool area.

I couldn't manage to get words out but I didn't know why. My heart started to beat like I was going to pass out or something. I had felt this way before when one time in middle school some guy came to school and he looked so cute. He started to talk to me and I couldn't manage to respond and my heart started to feel like it was going to burst out of my chest..

I couldn't possibly like Tom can I.. I mean he is really cute and he- oh god.. I do like him.. no.. he's my friend. I work with him!

I must've looked really weird or something because Tom stopped and looked at me "Are you alright? You're really pale but like really red too"-t "I-I think I'm just- dehydrated. Yeahh I should just sit down!"-V

We got to the pool and I sat down on a chair and Tom handed me a water bottle. "Tom the water is really nice! Come jump in!"-Z I opened my water bottle and started to drink it. I watched Tom closely like some stalker or something.. he jumped in and splashed Z. She started to laugh and he did to.

My heart started to beat faster and faster.. I felt so.. angry at her. Why..? Whenever they did something like that before I never felt this way.. Am I jealous.. but why.. they're just friends..

I felt like my head was going to explode. I had too many thoughts going in and out of my head. I took a sip of water but instead accidentally spilled it on myself. I stood up and walked out of the pool area. I heard Tom call my name but I just left.

I went up to the hotel and started to pack my things. I changed into a comfy plane outfit and called someone to book me a trip back home to London.

I started to cry from how overwhelmed I was. I dropped to the floor and cried more. The door bursted open and it was Tom. "oh my gosh are you alright?"-T I stayed silent to avoid humiliation. "Why- why is your suitcase packed?"-T "I want to go home.."-V "Ok I'll help"-T "No.. I need a break from you!"-V "Wha-"-T "Just go away! I don't always need your fucking help!"-V "Fine.."-T

He closed the door and left. I started to sob as I packed my bags. Once I finished packing I left.

A little while later I got to London. I instantly went back to where the boys were. They didn't know I was coming home but I needed them.

I knocked on the door of Harrison's house (Harry and Sam were over at his house)
Harrison opened the door and was shocked to see me. I hugged him tight, as tight as I could. "V-Violet. What are you doing here"-Harrison "I'll tell you everything"-V

I went inside and told them the whole story. After they took turns giving me hugs. Harrison gave me some tea and I felt much much better.

Tom-
It was a while later and Z was so mad at Violet. I was too.. even though she's my best friend. "how could she do that to do!"-Z "I don't know.."-T "You should block her"-Z "But-"-T "You dont know how to do that?"-Z she took my phone and blocked Violet on all platforms..

We talk a little longer and I just felt worse by the second. Z left and I tried to unblock violet but then it didn't work. What if something bad happened and that's why she was so rude. What if I did something.. Oh gosh.. Maybe I'll wait a little bit and talk to her then..

Violet-

As Haz and I watched some TV he put his arm around me.. Maybe he can be a distraction.. he can make my feelings for Tom go away. I then turned towards him and he looked at me confused. I cupped his face and kissed him. He was shocked but then kissed back. I pulled away and he looked at me "Vi.. I didn't know- I-"-H "I like you.."-V I said trying not to show that I was lying. "I-I feel the same"-H "Do you.. possibly.. want to be together?"-H

Every word I spoke I felt so guilty for so many reasons. My conversation with Tom just kept coming up in my head. "uh-Yeah!"-H I kissed him again to basically say "we are together"

A notification from Tom popped up. My heart almost leaped from my chest to see his name come up on my phone.. Except it was a notification that he blocked me. Haz read my phone and scoffed "What the hell.. He blocked you because you were having a rough time"-H

I tried to calm down and not look at my phone. Every time my phone buzzed I sneakily looked at it to make sure it wasn't Tom.

A little later his name did come up...