✨🌸 Prologue 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

~Disclaimer: I don't own these characters and all that stuffs~

Jaemin was sitting at the old wooden desk as the scent of lilies and roses filled the open air of the small shop. He sighed and rested his feet atop the old desk, the wood slightly creaking under his weight.

The boy was already tired of the day, and it's maybe been two hours since his shift started. It was going to be a long one, that's for sure. He just hoped he could get a couple sales to please his family since the shop was their only source of income.

It wasn't tiring to work with flowers. In fact, it almost made the boy feel all peaceful and fuzzy inside whenever he sniffed a rose or petted the petals of all the soft flowers. He was, after all, connected to the plants in a way most people can't relate to.

The clock on the wall hung as vines surrounding it, suddenly letting out a ringing that rung eight times before stopping. 8 am and it already feels like 9 pm. Jaemin rubbed his temples as he tried to keep his tired mind awake. He shouldn't have stayed up all night playing Mario kart with his younger brother last night.

Lost in a tired contemplation, the dirty blonde haired boy almost didn't notice the small jingle of the bell that hung on the door, signaling someone's arrival.

Jaemin snapped himself out of it as he saw a figure enter and walk towards his direction in a shy manor.

The boy had deep black hair that seemed to have never been tampered with, but still suiting the boy's face amazingly by the way it was cut and styled. The unknown boy's eyes were just as dark as his hair, if not darker and holding no light whatsoever. It almost looked like black portals that could swoop you to another dimension if you stared into them for too long. Guess that's what was about to happen to Jaemin if he didn't tear his gaze away.

The handsome boy looked at Jaemin as he took in a breath. Jaemin knocked himself out of it and bowed to his customer, giving one of his bright smiles that could lighten anyone's world in a matter of seconds.

"Welcome to Nana's Flower Shop! What may I help you with?" Jaemin said sweetly, having done this a million times; the script was secured in his brain and introductions became second nature.

"U-um..." the black haired boy fumbled for his words but managed to come out with them, "Can I have some flowers?"

Jaemin stared for a few seconds as the boy stared back looking sorta confused and lost.

The dirty blonde haired boy just chuckled as he smiled at the boy. "You're gonna have to be a bit more specific."

The black haired boy's face tinted red for a second from embarrassment as he nodded his head. "Right... uh can I have some that represent love? But also loss at the same time?"