✨🌸 Chapter 29 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

It was way too early to wake up, making the light haired want to throw himself off a bridge as he tugged himself out of his warm covers. It was even colder in the morning, making him want to stay in bed forever.

But he couldn't, especially since this is his first day at school.

School.

Jaemin immediately woke his brain up at this thought, scrambling to the bathroom to shower and then proceeding to throw his clothes everywhere in an attempt to create a cute outfit.

Eventually he just settled for a white sweater with a turtleneck and some black ripped jeans, liking how the outfit was soft but also held an edge to it. He hung a chain necklace around his neck that amplified the subtle sharpness, then striking poses in the mirror to build up his confidence.

He ran downstairs and was met with Jaehyun cooking something while Jisung was unfortunately in cat form while sleeping on the ground. It almost made Jaemin laugh at the sight but he didn't want to startle the cat awake.

"Morning, Jaehyun," the light haired said to the pink haired who turned around after flipping a pancake.

"Sup. Oh, hey, I got a call from that new school thing and they'll be here in half an hour. Jisung will also be attending with you," Jaehyun said as he gave a soft smile, almost looking like a mother just then.

"Ok that's lit."

Jaemin slumped over to the cat sleeping on the ground, joining in with his brother and accidentally passing out on the floor beside him. Jaehyun soon walked in with a plate of pancakes and shook his head at the sight.

"Wow, guess the both of you are too tired for JAEHYUN'S PANCAKES," Jaehyun yelled, making both of them startle awake and scramble to the table, excited for the delicious treat.

Once they finished, it was unfortunately time to leave and Jisung was still in cat form. Jaemin picked up his brother which earned a little hiss, but Jisung honestly didn't mind since it would be pretty scary to get on a bus when you're ten times smaller than everyone else.

The bus looked eerie, to say the least. It was purple with black rims, the yellow headlights shining through the mist that was lingering in the morning air. If this wasn't some Harry Potter crap, than Jaemin didn't know what was.

Jaemin swallowed a lump in his throat before continuing towards the bus, watching as the doors opened before he slowly got on.

"Please let this be a normal bus trip," Jaemin mumbled to himself, coming face to face with a bunch of random looking students.

Some were kind of scary looking, and most others just looked like normal human beings. It was kind of a relief, until Jaemin realized he had no idea where to sit. That is, until, a hand waving violently caught his attention.