✨🌸 Chapter 35 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

"I know that in the end Sokka ends up with Suki, but honestly my heart belongs to him and Toph. They had such a nice relationship together and Suki honestly budged her way in there. Not that I'm hating on it, but I'm just stating that no one knows who Toph's kid's father is," Jeno said with passion as he shook his head, looking at the other who was trying to sweep up his shop.

"All you do is spit straight facts and that is why you're mine, Jeno," Jaemin smirked before continuing to sweep, making the dark haired inwardly smile at his choice of words.

"And that's why you're my Jaemin. We agree on so many topics."

"Agreed. But the real question here is whom to ship with Zuko. You have Mai which is lit and all, but what about Katara? They had a bit of chemistry too," Jaemin said with a quirked eyebrow.

Jeno nodded and folded his hands together on the desk. "Good question. And if you really wanted to get wild, you could ship Aang and Zuko."

Jaemin choked on air and dropped his broom, almost breaking a lung from how hard he laughed. Jeno felt his cheeks go red upon realizing what he had just said, feeling embarrassed for letting that side of him slip.

"I didn't know you like things like that!" Jaemin wheezed like it was the funniest thing ever.

"Stop clowning me!" Jeno pouted and threw a pencil that happened to be nearby.

Once Jaemin was done wiping away invisible tears, he walked over to Jeno and rested an arm onto the desk while facing him. "Don't worry, if you were ever to see my webtoon subscriptions, it'd make that look like child's play," the honey haired smirked and walked away again, leaving Jeno's mind to roam.

"Woah there. TMI man," Jeno chuckled and Jaemin smiled while continuing to sweep again. The dark haired eventually got tired of him doing all the work and finally got up to help make the shop all sparkly and clean.

Somewhere along the line they ended up singing like maniacs to absolutely no music at all, mopping and dusting while dancing weirdly. The playlist in their minds ranged from the spongebob theme song, all the way to Movie Star by cix. Yes they looked dorky, but they enjoyed being off in their own world together.

These shenanigans were interrupted when a customer walked in, both of the boys thanking the bell that hung on the door that kept them from embarrassing themselves. Jaemin immediately served them, and they left in an instant. The person seemed antsy and distressed, but he didn't seem to want to talk.

"I wonder what that was about. His demeanor was strange," Jeno observed a few seconds after the man left, sitting back over at the desk.

"No clue," Jaemin put down the duster and sat on the desk, facing Jeno whose head was resting on his hands behind.