✨🌸 Chapter 10 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

Jaemin quickly ran into some random room inside the church, making sure that no one saw him making his departure.

He quickly closed the door behind him and looked down to his hands.

Man is he gonna regret this later, but he has no choice if he still wants to save his own ass.

A faint glow was then emits from his hand as he saw a blue bell sprout for the hundredth time that week. He sighed and grabbed it with his other hand, placing the delicate flower onto the ground next to him.

Luckily he was smart enough to grab the bag of crushed flowers on his way so that he could wrap the bouquets when he's done.

Man he really doesn't want to do this, knowing he's going to be so exhausted the rest of the time.

But oh well. A flower boy's got to do what a flower boy's got to do.

-

Once all the bouquets were set, Jaemin grabbed the load of flowers and headed back out in the main hall, seeing everyone already sitting.

Jaemin cursed in his head as he quickly placed all of them, Jeno coming at one point to question him.

All Jaemin did in response though was confuse the older even more before they both sat down again by Jeno's friend.

The ceremony had started and already Jaemin was feeling tired.

His limbs had become numb as he was spacing out at the two people in front of them, along with the bride's maids and best men.

It looked as if the priest was saying something, but it sounded all blurry and robotic to Jaemin which made him scrunch his eyebrows in confusion.

Were aliens taking over?

The boy then slapped himself and told him that he's thinking incoherently.

Just focus on the ceremony and try not to...

Jaemin's head suddenly fell and felt as if someone had just knocked him out. The tiredness he tried so hard to fight literally slapped him in the face and made the poor boy fall asleep.

~•~

Acres and acres of field surrounded Jaemin as he layed in the grass without a care.

He didn't care if bugs were crawling all over him at the moment, or if the sun above was baking him alive.

The only thing that mattered in that moment was the hand that was placed so perfectly in his own. The warmth from the hand sent waves of emotions throughout his entire body, and he never wanted to let go.