✨🌸 Chapter 25 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

Jeno blanked out as the words were said, eyes searching Jaemin's for any sign of truthfulness in that statement. But all the younger did was smile toothily at him, leaning back towards his ear.

The dark haired boy shuddered as Jaemin pressed his chest into his, a soft butterfly feeling of lips ghosting over his ear. The feeling slowly went downward as small, soft kisses were being trailed down his jaw, making Jeno melt at the electrifying feeling.

But this wasn't right. Jaemin was acting irrationally and probably wasn't meaning to do this. Jeno knows what alcohol does to you, it changes you into a different person.

His eyes saddened as he continued to feel the beautiful kisses that were made by Jaemin's soft lips, slowly gaining more pressure as he slid down the older's neck.

Jeno lightly placed his hands into Jaemin's shoulders, pushing just enough to separate the boy from himself. Jaemin pouted slightly as he went back in for more kisses to plant, but the dark haired boy grabbed his chin and made the younger face himself.

Jeno stared into Jaemin's eyes that were full of confusion, probably not knowing why the other was stopping him.

Even though Jeno liked this, he hated it at the same time.

If he lets Jaemin follow through, it could ruin their friendship once the younger sobers up. Jeno may feel something for the light haired boy, but in no way is this something he wanted to happen.

"Jaemin, stop," Jeno's voice was slightly harsh as his face became serious.

The said boy raised an eyebrow as his pout thickened. "But why?"

Jeno shoved the boy off of him, not being too difficult since he was a little tipsy. The dark haired boy then grabbed Jaemin's arm, leading him over to the bottom bunk and guiding him to sit down.

"Go to sleep," the older said without much feeling, causing Jaemin to look away with a slight frown.

It was silent for a moment as Jeno just watched the younger, his hazel eyes staring off to some point in space.

"You don't like me, do you..," Jaemin said in a whisper as more of a statement than anything, causing Jeno's eyes to widen as he stared at the sad looking boy.

He honestly didn't know how to respond, being at a loss for words. It broke his heart seeing the younger's demeanor change so drastically, genuinely seeming like he was upset.

But the thing is, Jeno did like him back. He knew he liked the younger yet he has been bottling it up this whole time, never actually coming to terms with what he feels.

"Just..," Jeno said slowly, looking away from the younger to try and not feel guilt, "just sleep for now."

And with that, Jeno gave the boy a weak smile before walking out of the room.