✨🌸 Chapter 38 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

The group of six boys entered the foreign room with nerves standing on end. The room happened to be on the opposite end of the school building, and it was eerily quiet due to everyone having left already. It was more sterile and hospital looking in the hallways, really not comforting in the least.

But once they got out of the creepy halls and into the room, they were amazed by the sight. One wall was entirely glass that looked to the outside world behind the school, and the other walls were clad in mirrors. It was perfect lighting and perfect resources.

"So, this is the dancing room," Yangyang stated, a small smile on his face upon seeing their amazed looks.

"Awesome!" Chenle gawked and began hugging one of the mirrors, making it look like he was hugging himself. Jisung laughed and joined him, both of them off in their own little world.

Jeno's jaw was on the floor as he looked around, finding the vast window amazing as it particularly took his interest. He grabbed Jaemin's hand who was standing right by his side, interlocking their fingers as he walked him over to the window. He began pointing out things like little moths flying around while Jaemin would educate him on every plant.

Mark and Donghyuck stood awkwardly, not really knowing what to do. Donghyuck was mostly used to this type of setting, so he wasn't as astounded as the others. And the blonde was so incredibly lost that he didn't even know why there were such large mirrors.

"Alright!" a voice cut through the air, the sound of a door closing behind the embodiment of the voice. It happened to be Xiaojun, and he surprisingly had a small smile on his face. "Time to dance."

Chenle made a noise like a siren while Donghyuck stood tall, all of their attention now on their superior.

"I've already set up a little date for us to perform for the school during a little festival, but that's only if things go well. If I see you guys dancing like squidward then we'll have a problem," Xiaojun explained, everyone nodding.

The club went just like that, they all chose a song to preform and began studying the dance moves, helping each other out and just having a nice time.

Jaemin sat down for a second to catch his breath, wiping the sweat on his forehead and deciding to take a break for a few minutes. His phone dinged in his sweatshirt pocket, reaching over and grabbing the little electronic to see who was trying to reach him.

Seeing the number made his eyes widen. It was the same unknown number that texted him in the middle of the night, messaging about remembering his dreams.

He opened the text, reading it in his mind.

"Once you're done with the club, come meet me at this location: (link pasted)"