✨🌸 Chapter 14 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

"You didn't tell me your new boyfriend knew Jaehyun??" Taeyong said exasperated as he flung himself onto the couch.

Jeno felt the cushion go down a bit as he was joined by his brother, rolling his eyes at the words he just said. "I just found out today too, bub."

The older just ignored him and scrunched his eyebrows while looking at his phone, noticing a few texts from the group of friends he constantly hangs out with. They were currently planning to go to the mall later but unfortunately Taeyong has a night shift on this certain day and told them he couldn't make it.

Jaehyun wasn't talking in the group chat, probably still driving back to wherever his house was. If he was going, it would really suck since his friends would be hanging out with his major crush and he'd be stuck in a random convenience store while counting how many people buy instant noodles in one night.

As Taeyong thought, he didn't realize Jeno's gaze that was now locked onto him.

"What's up with Jaehyun anyway?"

Taeyong jumped at the sudden question, but sighed as he pulled his legs up into a criss-cross position. He put his phone down and stared off into space.

"He's just..." Taeyong trailed off and looked out the window, "...so handsome."

Not exactly what Jeno was expecting, but his eyes lit up at the thought of his brother being in love. Especially since he's always so closed off and never accepts flirting from others as he just shrugs it off and pretends like the person was just being friendly. "You have a crush on him?!"

Taeyong for some reason put a finger on his mouth to shush him, like somehow Jaehyun can hear him even though they are long gone.

"Maybe... but it's nothing serious! We're just friends who met through our friend group, nothing more nothing less," Taeyong said as hurt obviously filled his eyes.

Jeno then scrunched his eyebrows, feeling bad for his older brother that was stuck in a tough situation. Love can be unfair sometimes.

"Taeyongie, don't think like that. You could practically have him falling to his knees over you if you wanted. Your visuals are literally like some Kpop idol or something, I'm not even joking," Jeno said as he put on emphasis by using his hands that were waving around wildly.

Taeyong couldn't help but let a smile take over his lips, then taking Jeno's head into a strong hold as he ruffled the younger's hair, making Jeno groan and try to push away.

"You're suffocating me."

"Thank you, Jeno. I can always count on my little bro to cheer me up!" He said as he let go of the poor boy who was now trying to catch his breath.