✨🌸 Chapter 44 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

Jaemin had noticed Jeno's strange attitude all throughout the dance class.

Whether it be him lost in his own world half of the time, or randomly spouting nonsense that was completely off topic and irrelevant. Even his dance moves seemed half-hearted, almost like all that motivation for the end-of-school-year concert they had planned, vanished out the window.

The club ended and everyone was talking amongst themselves, including Jaemin who was rambling loudly about something until he noticed Jeno stopping outside the door. He looked at the dark haired boy, then following his lost gaze down the hall that seemed to stretch on forever. A little memory suddenly struck him, so he grabbed the older's wrist and dragged him away from there.

Jeno blinked and looked down at the arm wrapped around his, then up to Jaemin and into those hazel eyes of his. The younger raised an eyebrow at him, but Jeno only put on the fakest smile he could muster.

The rest of the group walked on without them, Jaemin thankful for this since it seemed he needed a one-on-one talk with his boyfriend here. And trust me, the light haired boy could tell just by the sparkles in his eyes whether Jeno was feeling okay or not.

"Is something bothering you, Jeno?" Jaemin asked carefully, feeling the older's body slump around his arm.

"Yeah... just... something happened today and I kind of want to take my mind off of it," Jeno explained, still trying to build up the courage to confront him. And it was killing him inside that Jaemin was acting like nothing was going on, which he hoped was true.

They reached the outside world, an idea popping into Jaemin's mind. "How about you help me at the flower shop again? I know you did yesterday, but I want to spend more time with you today."

Jeno looked at Jaemin and saw him give a warm smile, making his heart flutter out of his chest and over the moon. No matter what was happening, or how long they've been together, Jaemin always managed to still have that effect on him.

"You're too kind to me."

Jaemin stuck out his tongue and swayed themselves a little. "Yes, but only to you, my cutie."

Jeno groaned and rolled his eyes, trying to shake the other off of his arm and get as far away from this cringe as possible so he can go vomit. But Jaemin only increased his grip on his arm, making a kissy face up at him as people passing by looked at them like they were on fire.

"You're so gonna get it when we get inside your flower shop," Jeno hissed jokingly but Jaemin only Lenny faced at him.

"Oh, didn't know we were that far along yet," Jaemin said and wriggled his eyebrows. At this point Jeno was so done with this person that he for some reason fell in love with, and honestly wanted to throw him out into the mild traffic.