✨🌸 Chapter 34 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

The alarm clock was annoyingly loud as it rang throughout Jeno's room, making both of the sleeping beauties stir and struggle to wake themselves up. Unfortunately, it was still the middle of the week which meant they still had school.

Jeno cracked his eyes open and saw Jaemin in front of him, the other having his eyes cracked as well. And as if on cue, both of them cracked a smile upon seeing each other's sleepy faces.

The dark haired flipped over and slammed his alarm on his phone so that it stopped being an annoyance, before he turned back over and faced Jaemin again. The younger yawned and moved closer to the other, nuzzling his head into his chest which caused Jeno to blush a bit.

"Morning, Jeno," the muffled voice came out raspy and made the older feel something weird in his gut.

"Morning, Nana," Jeno snickered and watched the younger look up to give him a silly glare.

"I told you. That's my shop name, not a nickname."

"Well, it's a nickname now," Jeno smiled triumphantly and earned a flick on the forehead.

Jeno carefully wrapped his arms around the younger's torso as the light haired snuggled his head back into his chest. He just couldn't get enough of how warm Jaemin always felt when they got close, and he found it extremely hard to feel the need to get up this morning.

The dark haired had never experienced something like this, but he found that the skinship came weirdly naturally and not uncomfortable at all.

"Can't we just skip school?" Jaemin mumbled tiredly, still clinging to the older.

"Yeah... I'd be good with that."

"WAKEY WAKE-"

Both of the boys startled up from their cuddling position, looking like deer in headlights as they met eyes with Jeno's older brother.

"Dear god... not this again," the redhead said as he rubbed his eyes, probably thinking he saw something a lot worse for a moment.

"Taeyong! I swear, it's just-"

"Save it! This is the second time and honestly I just want you to get your butt in gear and get ready for school today. The both of you." Taeyong said and walked out of the room, not taking a second look at the two boys.

Once the door was re-closed, the two couldn't help but laugh at each other in embarrassment.

"Well, we better get ready," Jeno rubbed the back of his neck and stood from the bed, holding out a hand for the younger to take.

Jaemin stared at the outstretched hand for a second before taking it gracefully, using the dark haired as leverage to climb off the mattress. He stood and smiled once he was level with Jeno, still holding his hand in his.