✨🌸 Chapter 66 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

Chenle grabbed Jeno's shoulder, giving him that same uncomforting smile that almost sent shivers down his spine.

"C'mon, let's get started, guys!" Mark yelled, taking place as ref once more, much to Renjun's protest.

"You be the fighter this time," Chenle said in a quiet voice, Jeno nodding his head and not having a good feeling about this.

"I won this for us last time, but it's your turn to shine now, bro," Jisung said to Jaemin as they fist bumped each other once more, Jaemin cracking his knuckles as he stared Jeno down.

The four of them got into the water, this time with Jeno on Chenle's shoulders and Jaemin on Jisung's.

"I hate to say this, Jeno, but there's no way you have a fighting chance," Jaemin said, staring at him with fierce warrior eyes that were actually kind of intimidating.

"Oh yeah? Then let's put your supposed 'chicken skills' to the test," Jeno retorted, and the three out of water all gasped.

"Ready... set... fight!"

Chenle plunged towards Jisung, taking only seconds to have Jeno and Jaemin reach one another and begin their pushing. Jeno grabbed on harshly to the younger's forearms, trying to push them every which way while also keeping his balance. Jaemin tore one of his arms away and grabbed his hand, pushing on it as Jeno felt his back twist backwards.

But he wasn't going to give up that easily. He twirled his arm behind him and caused Jaemin to fall forward a bit, but Jisung still had a good stance and grip to keep them from falling.

Jaemin narrowed his eyes and saw what was happening here, knowing he'd have to switch to a different tactic. He grabbed onto both of Jeno's arms, trying what the dark haired was doing before.

In the midst of all this commotion, Chenle tore his gaze away from the fight above him and locked eyes with Jisung, slowly giving him the signal by nodding his head.

"I will defeat-!" Jaemin was saying, but was cut off by Chenle interrupting.

"Oh, Jisung! How I hate to fight with you like this. If only we could live in a world of peace and prosper," the green haired boy said dramatically and stepped a bit back, forcing Jeno to lose his grip on Jaemin and the same for the honey haired.

"Oh how you are right dear Chenle. I do miss the world of peace and pineapples-"

"Prosper," Chenle corrected quietly and Jisung nodded.

"Prosper! Oh my oh my, I don't want to fight anymore!" Jisung yelled and tried to hold back his laughter. Meanwhile, Jeno and Jaemin were just looking at them with very confused faces, wondering when the fight was going to continue.