✨🌸 Chapter 67 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

They all woke up the next morning with Chenle waking them all up, saying frantically that his parents messaged him that they were coming home that day instead. Everyone groaned tiredly, the time being barely passed eight as they all had to gather themselves.

Jeno told Chenle he'd give his clothes back later since the boy kindly let him borrow some, his regular clothes unfortunately still in the washer.

After pushing everyone out the door, the six of them all tiredly parted ways and waved to one another, except for Jeno and Jaemin. Their houses were in the same direction along with Mark's, but the blonde was apparently too busy with Donghyuck to go home just yet. Jisung said he was going out for some donuts to bring home to Jaemin and Jaehyun, so of course the honey haired had no problem with him departing as well.

"God I'm tired," Jeno said, feeling those five hours of sleep not do much for him. Jaemin nodded as well, still holding onto one of Chenle's blankets that he didn't even realize he stole.

"I ate too much pizza and now I think I have a permanent grease stain on my chin," Jaemin said and pointed to his chin, Jeno gazing over and looking carefully at it.

"I don't see anything, I think you're just hallucinating."

"Oh Jeno, such a vibe killer," Jaemin said and snorted, making Jeno also laugh at the pig noise.

They became quiet once more as Jaemin inhaled the fresh smell of the morning air, listening to the birds chirp as his mind slowly woke itself up.

"So... I have a question," Jaemin said, rocking side to side a bit as he gazed at Jeno.

"Hm?"

"What was up with you and Donghyuck yesterday? I heard you talking really late last night and I was curious if everything was alright," Jaemin said and let out a yawn right after. Jeno took a second to interpret what he was saying, and felt his shoulders stiffen a bit.

"Oh, that was really nothing. Donghyuck ended up having a hard time with his home life and was just a bit grumpy, and I didn't realize and got a bit mad at him. But it's all good now," Jeno explained smoothly despite being tired as hell.

Jaemin made an o shape with his mouth and nodded. "That's good you guys made up then."

Jeno nodded and the two reached the place where they unfortunately need to part. The dark haired gave a cute smile and a little wave, earning the same from Jaemin.

"I'll see you later," Jeno said.

"See you."

Jaemin was about to turn around and head home, but heard Jeno call his name which made him stop in his tracks and turn his body. They both met eyes and felt the seconds tick by like minutes, almost feeling everything in the world stop.