✨🌸 Chapter 73 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

"If you guys need anything, just come wake me up, okay?" Jaehyun said a few moments after entering the house, looking at Jeno and Jaemin who nodded towards him. He gave them a faint smile and turned down one of the halls and into his room, tiredness very apparent all over.

Jaemin stared at his roommate, holding his wrist with his other hand as his mind ran completely blank. So much so that he didn't even notice Jeno pulling one of his hands, suddenly dragging him somewhere that he couldn't even comprehend at the moment.

Once they entered what appeared to be his bathroom, Jeno flicked the bright light on and gestured for Jaemin to sit on the counter next to the sink. Jaemin raised an eyebrow but did so anyway, watching Jeno suddenly pause and turn to him.

"Uhm," Jeno said and looked around a bit, "where do you keep your first aid kit?"

Jaemin thought for a moment since he honestly didn't find the need to use it that much, but he soon remembered as a lightbulb appeared over his head. "Ah, it's on top of the fridge in the kitchen."

Jeno blinked at the strange location, but nonetheless wasted no more time in running into the area. Jaemin would occasionally flinch at the sounds of things falling, a few seconds passing as he decided to get up and help. But the second he began to push himself off, Jeno came back in frantically with a translucent red box.

He walked closer to the younger and sat it down on the other side of the sink, then noticing Jaemin half way off as he pushed him back on properly. The honey haired couldn't help the little smile that came with his actions, watching carefully as Jeno rummaged through the box violently.

The dark haired finally found some coolant for his hand, and some bandages he could wrap around the blisters. He turned to Jaemin, not even looking him in the eyes as he grabbed his hand carefully, placing it gently into the sink as he ran cool water very slowly.

"Hopefully this won't sting," Jeno said and finally looked at his eyes, slowly moving his hand under the cold water. Jaemin flinched for a second at the strange feeling on his burn, but slowly relaxed as the burning sensation subsided completely.

"So is this the real reason you wanted to come over? You have a weird infatuation with wounds?" Jaemin said and Jeno gave him a sideways look.

"I can turn this knob the other way," Jeno said flatly and the younger's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't."

Jeno narrowed his eyes and put his hand on the knob, sticking out his lips a bit at Jaemin as if to provoke him. But Jaemin just used his other hand to flick his forehead, Jeno letting out a little ow as he withdrew his hand.

He shook his head and focused back on the burn, deciding that was enough water for now. And plus, the next step was always the best when it comes to burns.