✨🌸 Chapter 6 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

"Is everything ok?" Jaemin asked with a huff as he entered the flower shop.

Jaehyun smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I just got bored and thought your break was long enough."

Jaemin just pouted at the older as he walked up to the desk, snatching the keys that were being dangled in front of him.

"Fine. But when it's my turn to take over I'm gonna cut you off too."

Jaehyun just shrugged and gave a smile.

"See ya later!"

Jaemin kept his pout as the older practically ran out of the flower shop. He then looked at the cash register and checked inside, noticing absolutely no difference.

Man, Jaehyun hadn't managed to sell anything.

Jaemin rubbed his temples and regretted creating all the flowers in the back. Now he was going to be extremely tired and not be up for anything.

Luckily though, the bell hanging on the door rung and caught Jaemin's attention.

He looked up to see a woman and a man all smiley with each other, holding each other's hands with slight tints on their cheeks. It looked like they were about middle aged but were acting like love-struck teens.

The man finally looked up and spotted Jaemin, happily dragging the girl with him to the front desk.

"Hello! Welcome to Nana's flower shop, how may I help you?" Jaemin said as he held a steady smile.

"W-we'd like some wedding flowers, please," the man said and smiled sweetly at who Jaemin now figured was his fiancé.

"Oh, congratulations! Any specific flower requests?"

The man shook his head no and looked towards the woman who also shook her head.

"Guess we'll leave it up to your choosing!"

Jaemin smiled and nodded, going into the back room. But before he grew and collected the specific flowers, he decided to do something nice for them.

He came out with two orange roses between his fingers, the thorns stripped off in order to prevent injuries.

"Here," Jaemin said, handing each one of them a flower. "The orange rose represents true love and a genuine connection to a person."

The two stared at Jaemin and the flowers in surprise.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you," the man said and the woman smiled.

"Yes, we very much appreciate this."

Jaemin smiled widely and nodded, before he escaped back to the back room to collect the needed flowers.

It warmed his heart to see people so in love, he almost envied it.