✨🌸 Chapter 32 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

Mark contemplated on where he was going to start. It was after school and he still hadn't managed to reach out to Jeno or find Jaemin no matter where he looked. This was starting to become a little scary.

He managed to call up Donghyuck and ask for his help, so the two of them were now walking around town while trying their hardest to think of where either of them would be.

"We've been walking for an hour now..," Donghyuck complained next to the blonde, shoving his shoulder with his softly.

Mark scrunched his eyebrows and shook his head. "My best friend is probably hurting right now, and I need Jaemin to see what his genuine feelings are. We can't stop now."

Donghyuck's eyes slightly widened as they scanned Mark's face, surprised by the determination on his face. And honestly, he really admired how much Mark cares for the people around him.

"Alright," the redhead thought for a second and stopped in his tracks, causing Mark to stop as well. "Does he have a job? I mean, that's where I'd be-"

"You're right! How could we be so stupid?!" Mark yelled happily and grabbed the other's wrist, earning a distressed noise from the boy and dragging him to the flower shop.

They reached the building in no time and immediately stormed through, shocked to see someone at the desk that wasn't Jaemin at all.

"Jaehyun!" Mark yelled and scared the man who was trying to peacefully scroll through Twitter.

"What is it?? Who died this time??" The pink haired said while looking around violently at the two of them.

"N-no one," Donghyuck laughed and scratched his neck. "We were wondering if you knew where Jaemin was?"

Jaehyun sighed in relief and thought for a moment. "He's taking a quick dinner break before it gets dark. I would say he's most likely getting ice cream or at Starbucks. Maybe Subway, he sometimes likes tha-"

"Thanks Jae!" Mark yelled and continued to drag Donghyuck back out the door, the younger flashing an apologetic smile as the door closed behind them.

The first stop was Starbucks since it was the closest they knew of, but upon seeing no Jaemin there, they made their way to S*bway. But among the slices of salami and cheese smooshed between bread, there was no sign of the light haired boy.

"We have one last hope," Donghyuck muttered while narrowing in on the ice cream shop. Mark nodded in the redhead's direction and gestured to the shop like they were on a spy mission.

But when they turned around the corner to scan the sitting area, there was no sign of Jaemin.

"AhH!" Mark yelled as he threaded his hands through his hair. "Why can't we find him?!"