✨🎃 Halloween Special 🎃✨

~•~

~•~

A/N important: you guys can skip over this if you want, this is just an alternate form of the same type of au!! But it has nothing to do with the story, just a fun little short!
And it was too long so there's two parts ;)
Lol can't believe I'm posting this in December-

~•~

On nights like tonight, everyone is inside. The wind was too gusty and bitter as it sent shivers down anyone's spines, the grips of winter already showing its colors in the first parts of autumn.

No one would be out on a night like this, unless they were at a party or in the warmth of their friend's or family's company, but the streets laid empty. Only the stars twinkled down on the wet streets, still damp from the rain earlier.

This is why a certain dark haired boy loved these nights the most. No one was around to take his peace away, and he could do what he wanted without feeling uncomfortable. To put it in other words, he could walk to the park and lay on the damp grass, earbuds in his ears as he blasted music from his phone.

It was his escape, escape from the harsh reality.

"Hey, Jeno!!"

The sudden removal of his earbud being ripped out along with the annoying voice made him sit up in an instant, looking slightly to his left to see his annoying red haired friend. He only sighed deeply and took his earbud back hastily, laying back as he closed his eyes once more.

"What do you want, Donghyuck."

The boy crossed his arms and then snatched Jeno's phone, turning it on and pausing his loud music. Of course, this only earned a sharp glare from the boy on the ground.

Since he finally got his friend's attention, he smirked and put his hands on his hips. "Wanna go ghost hunting?"

Jeno furrowed his eyebrows, trying to keep an annoyed exterior before he couldn't help it anymore and burst out a laugh. Donghyuck smiled and sat back, giving Jeno room to breathe.

"Bruv I see ghosts for a living what-"

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and only gave him a pleading look. "Pleaaase! Yes you can see ghosts for a living, but I can't? It'd be so much fun and you could just tell me when a ghost is around."

Jeno gave him a deadpanned look, but saw that dumb sparkle in his eyes. Just because he was his best friend's boyfriend apparently means he can get whatever he wants now, huh. The dark haired relentlessly got up and shoved the earbuds in his pocket, giving Donghyuck a small nod that made him smile.