✨🌸 Chapter 43 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

Even though it seemed like it had just started, the school year was slowly coming to an end.

With only two weeks left of school, being their final year of dreadful education, the group of seven boys began to worry about their futures. Unfortunately it was a necessity in life to get a well paying job, to get enough education to bring in the big bucks and fend for yourself.

This is just what society has adapted to, and with any weird supernatural powers or not, they still had to follow these laws.

That was the hot topic at today's lunch table, five of them chatting endlessly about what they want to do in the future.

"I honestly would love to dance," Donghyuck said and sighed dreamily, eyes sparkling with hope, but he knew how hard it was to become famous.

Mark looked towards him, sitting on his right and smiling. "I've always had this dream of becoming a singer. I know it's a long shot, but I really love the art." The redhead looked to him and held a hand to his chest, feeling his pain as he rested another hand on the blonde's shoulder.

Jeno who sat across from them smiled crookedly, finding it kind of cute and thinking of ways to tease Mark later. "I don't really have a dream like that. Being famous sounds too hard and nothing else is interesting," Jeno said and shrugged while puffing out his cheek.

"Me and Jisung are going to become magicians together," Chenle said and smiled, Jisung rolling his eyes and scratching one of his cat ears from how loud his voice was. And yes, during school Jisung didn't wear a cap because he found it unnecessary since they were surrounded by other weirdos.

Jeno smiled at them as well, remembering the time he first met Chenle and how that whole chaotic scene played out. In the past few months, the two youngins finally made a move and were currently in a very adorable relationship. There were no strong moves yet such as kissing all the time or much physical contact, but you could tell by spending about five minutes in their presence, just how much they actually love each other.

Seeing them made him think of Jaemin, their relationship still as strong as ever. He can recall the first memories of him as well, and the conflict that soon brought them closer than ever. It was a long journey, but he wouldn't have had it end up any other way. Jaemin just seems like his other half, a friend that is always by his side, a friend who gives him cute little kisses just to taste the flavor of some candies he was eating. And even just the simple things, like falling asleep on an uncomfortable couch together with popcorn spilled everywhere and a movie still blaring from the tv, but the only thing mattering is being in each other's presence. Throughout this short amount of time, Jaemin had not only become his boyfriend, but also his best friend.

Speaking of Jaemin, the boy seemed to be nowhere in sight as of the moment.

"Anyone see Jaemin?" Jeno asked around the table, everyone shaking their heads and continuing to chat about their futures.