✨🌸 Chapter 72 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

Jeno wasted no time just standing around and watching, immediately running to the fire first to see what was going on. Amidst the hot flames were faces he recognized, feeling his heart come to a halt once he realized they were trapped.

"Hello?!" Jeno yelled out to them, watching as their faces all turned to him. Jaemin inhaled sharply and was the first to tear away from everyone looking at his hand, running over to one of the walls of fire and giving Jeno wide eyes.

"Jeno?! Is that you?!"

Jeno nodded violently and waved over the flames. "Yeah! Are you guys okay in there?!"

"We're good! It's just a bit of a predicament on how we're gonna get out," Jaemin said as his voice quieted towards the end. But Jeno still managed to hear it, knowing he had to do something about this fire before it begins to spread inward.

He whipped his head towards the car where he continued to hear yelling, watching as the yellow haired somehow got the door open and was currently playing tug-of-war with the person trying to keep it shut. The person, who he assumed was Hendery, finally managed to close it back up as the boy hissed and slammed his fists on the window.

Jeno carefully ran over to the car, going along the other side of the van while ducking and occasionally peeking at the boy. He was looking around for a sprinkler or any form of water that he could get ahold of, but so far, nothing was appearing. Jeno then shook his head and looked through the car windows at the other two, deciding to help get the yellow haired away from there in order to somehow get him to stop this madness.

The electric boy waved his hands and created sparks once more, about to touch the vehicle before the car door slammed open. The metal thing hit the boy so hard that he fell to the ground, lightning shooting from his hands and ending up god knows where.

He looked up at the now open car and saw Hendery with bare hands climbing out. Jeno's eyes widened as he came out from behind the car, knowing what Hendery was about to do. This boy may be psychotic and totally deserves to lose his memories again, but nothing would ever get solved if they put themselves in an endless loop.

"Hendery, wait-!" Jeno got out, but it was too late by the time he did. Hendery grabbed one of the boy's wrist and caused a swirl of electricity to spark for a moment, then disappearing immediately.

Hendery, hovering over the yellow haired, felt himself starting to lose control as he gripped the wrist tighter, but something in his mind kept pulling him back. He clenched his eyes together tightly and managed to pull himself off with much strength, falling backwards as he slammed into the car.

Jeno saw this and knelt down to Hendery who sat himself up against the van, making sure he was okay.

"Hendery! Are you-"