✨🎃Halloween Special pt2🎃✨

~•~

~•~

The translucent figure of Jaemin laid peacefully in Jeno's bed, snoring softly as his glow became more and more faded. Jeno couldn't stop pacing while the ghost was resting, reciting everything he has learned about ghosts and powers throughout his life.

But nothing was adding up. Never once had he seen a sick ghost before. The logic just didn't make sense.

And the day was hitting evening by now, which means if Jaemin didn't start feeling better soon, they'd have to wait for tomorrow.

Jeno paused and stopped chewing on his nails, turning to face the ghost boy who turned on top of the covers that he couldn't even get under earlier. The dark haired puffed out his cheeks and sat on the end of the bed, pulling his phone out and seeing a few texts from Donghyuck and Mark.

Ignoring them probably filling their group chat with random memes, he turned off his phone and sat in the silence for a moment. He contemplated what to do, mostly for the ghost's sake.

Then in the midst of his thoughts, he felt a cold finger poke his shoulder. He gasped and quickly turned around, seeing a much more vibrant Jaemin looking at him with a tired smile.

"I feel a lot better now," he said and chuckled a bit at the jump.

Jeno felt relief flood through him as he turned to completely face the ghost. "Oh my god, that's great! I was so worried that this would last and I was trying so hard to figure out why you even feel like that."

Jaemin stared at the older who looked down slowly with a worried gaze, playing with the fabric of the sweatpants he now had on. The honey haired ghost felt something in his stomach flutter that he was so worried about, but he could tell Jeno was having a hard time not knowing what was happening.

He gently placed his translucent hand atop Jeno's, thankfully resting and not gliding through like earlier. Jeno looked up and met eyes with the ghost's, seeing that silly warm smile he has shown a lot during this day.

"Don't worry, Jeno. I'm sure if we find out what happened to me, maybe that'll help us figure out why that happened just now," Jaemin said and moved his hand carefully, suddenly lifting and intertwining his fingers with the alive boy's.

Jeno gulped nervously and felt a strange feeling wash over him, especially when he couldn't seem to tear himself away from those gorgeous hazel eyes of his.

Jaemin seemed to have the same problem as he brought their hands closer to himself, slowly leaning in a bit and blaming it all on gravity.

They were so close now, so close it almost took Jeno's breath away and made him a ghost as well. He couldn't tear away, it seemed impossible. Maybe it was some ghost spell, but he was just so drawn to Jaemin.