✨🌸 Chapter 5 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Chill, Taeyong, I'm just gonna go out for coffee," Jeno said as he put on a comfortable jacket because of the increasingly chilling weather.

Taeyong just sighed and walked over to Jeno who was now slipping on his shoes.

"Here, take this," Taeyong said while handing a couple twenty dollar bills to Jeno.

Jeno looked at his brother shocked. "W-what's this for??"

Taeyong smirked and also handed him a piece of paper.

"I need groceries."

Jeno just deadpanned as he shoved the money in his pocket along with what he now assumed was a list.

"Don't give me that look, you're going out anyway so it would just be easier," Taeyong said while playfully patting Jeno's shoulder. The younger just shook his head and laughed at his brother's actions.

"You owe me."

Jeno then turned on his heel and went out the door, beginning to head to the closest Starbucks he knew of.

The day was pretty calming and the bitter wind wasn't too terribly bad. The birds were still chirping and the sun was now at high noon, but unfortunately covered by some grey clouds.

Jeno sighed in contentment as he finally reached the coffee shop and entered immediately.

He walked up to the counter and saw a short man that was talking to one of the workers. The man then turned to face Jeno and gave him a welcoming smile. "What can I get for you?"

"Can I have a caramel macchiato please? And extra whipped cream too please," Jeno said while returning the other's smile. The man just nodded and took his money.

Jeno caught a glimpse of the name tag and got some weird flashback for a moment. "Chittaphon," it sounded familiar, like someone Taeyong mentioned before. He just decided to shake it off and wait for his order. The suspicion was most likely wrong anyways.

Once his order was up, he grabbed a sleeve for his cup and turned to sit down. He scanned the window seats because I mean, window seats are the bomb.

Although, something familiar caught his eye. He saw a head of dirty blonde hair staring out endlessly through the window. Jeno's heart picked up speed as the face immediately caught his attention.

Jaemin.

Jeno suddenly felt nervous and swallowed a breath he didn't know he was holding. He stood for about a minute or two deciding whether he should go up to the boy or let him have his peace.

He then built up the confidence and motivated his antisocial ass to just go up and talk to him. I mean, what's the worst that could happen just by sparking conversation.