✨🌸 Chapter 2 🌸✨

~•~

~•~

Jaemin started to become antsy as it was already reaching a half an hour since Jeno left. The dirty blonde haired boy only expected it to take at most ten minutes, so he wondered if the other boy was ok.

Not being able to take it, he stood up from the seat and faced the graveyard. He always found these places creepy but he tried to keep that thought hidden.

He quickly stepped underneath the arch that stood in front and made his way further in. Jaemin has his eyes peeled for the boy but was coming up empty handed.

The sun was setting more and it was becoming darker, yet still no sight of Jeno. Jaemin could hardly see where he was going and began to think the other went home by himself.

That is, until, he heard sniffling from not too far away. He followed the sound quietly and came to the sight of a boy hunched over in front of a grave.

He felt his heart clench as he watched Jeno look so small, his hands over his eyes and knees on the ground. He felt pity for the other and felt the need to go comfort him.

So that's what he did.

Jeno sniffled and tried to stop his tears, but for some reason he couldn't. He sees his mom every year but it doesn't feel like enough. He just wished that things didn't happen the way they did.

While stuck deep in sad thought, the dark haired boy suddenly felt an arm gently snake around his shoulders. Jeno didn't want to look up but he did anyway, coming face to face with the flower boy.

"Why... why are you here?" Jeno said with a raspy voice, wiping at his tears as he immediately hid his face downwards again.

"It's alright, Jeno," Jaemin said trying to comfort the boy, not answering his question.

Jeno knew he shouldn't be making a practical stranger comfort him like this, he didn't want to be a burden to the other at such short notice. But again, the warmth from the other's arm made a warm feeling spread through his body. He needed someone right now.

After five minutes of Jaemin rubbing Jeno's shoulder, the older's tears slowly subsided. Jeno finally got the confidence to look up and to the boy, looking at his features as he stared off into space.

Jaemin then caught the boy's stare and looked back, Jeno then immediately averting his gaze again. A few more moments of silence passed before Jaemin removes his arm and sat back with his arms holding him up.

"How are you feeling?" Jaemin asked while looking at Jeno who felt disappointment for some reason.

The older faced Jaemin while nodding, and sat himself up too.

"I'm sorry for all of this..." Jeno trailed off and fiddled with his thumbs. "We barely know each other and here I am burdening you."

Jaemin scowled at the other which took Jeno by surprise for a second.