Megabondshipping vs Flameshipping

This is the ship name for Ash x Lysandre. Credit for the name goes to Sakurablossem3.

Warning. I'm not sure how to define this, I don't want to say p********a in case that isn't the case here, but Lysandre gets a bit intimate with Ash, and I'm not sure of Lysandre's age, so if you think you'll find this disturbing, you might want to skip this Oneshot.

Ash had collapsed from absorbing the mass amounts of Mega Evolution energy. Alain ran to his side while Lysandre chuckled. He watched Alain pick him up with ease, carry him like a bride and onto his Charizard.

"Not so fast!" Lysandre yelled, throwing a grenade just as Charizard was about to take off. Ash fell headfirst onto the cold, hard concrete, struggling to breathe and shaking from the cold. Alain, unharmed as Ash was in front of him and took the blow from the grenade, tried to run to him, but the hovering orbs that had previously held Ash hostage grabbed onto his arms, restraining him. Lysandre walked up to Ash with a psychotic smile.

"Don't touch him!", Alain screamed.

Lysandre kneeled down next to Ash and held him up by the shoulders. He glared at Alain with the most devious glare, before pulling the unconscious boy into a hug. Alain's face expression varied from sadness, to disgust, to anger. It was horrible to do that to a kid, especially in front of him, knowing how he felt, but it was also creepy for an almost-40-year-old to be showing this kind of affection towards a minor.

Alain felt his feet skidding across the concrete, but he wasn't moving them. Something wasn't right. He looked up to see the orbs dragging him along the building, bringing him closer to the edge. His heart sped up.

"What? What are you-no! Wait!"

With each second he was taken closer to his death against his will, his panic escalated. Time was against him. He saw Lysandre caress Ash's cheek as his cap blew out of sight, which increased his pain. To see his loved one hurt, and even worse, in the hands of a maniac. Lysandre pressed a button on a remote, and suddenly the orbs flew faster. It didn't take long for Alain to piece things together.

"The remote! It's the remote!"

Ten meters away from the edge.

"What did I do?! W-We can work this out!"

Five meters away from the edge.

"Ash will never love you! Let me go!"

One meter away from the edge.

"OKAY! YOU CAN HAVE HIM! YOU CAN HAVE ASH!"

Alain fell to the floor. The orbs had let go of him. He'd initially assumed Lysandre had given in to his frantic cries, though he knew the last one was a lie. But as soon as he saw Ash's scrunched up hand on top of the broken remote, he knew that wasn't the case.

"Ash, you're awake!"

He ran to Ash, hoisted him up by his arms and squeezed him into his chest, as if he couldn't let go. Not like he wanted to.

Lysandre sat and watched Alain express his love. He was expected to frown, but he was smiling. Grinning. His mouth was spread so widely it gave Alain the feeling this moment wasn't exactly a happy one. He'd realized then that Ash hadn't actually moved or spoke at all since he got to him. Slowly, as his smile faded, he sat the boy down, letting him rest on his arm. He placed his free hand on his chest, looking to feel something. His heart sped up as it had before.

'It's probably...just because his clothes are thick...'

Looking at Ash's pale, paralyzed body and face, Alain took two guesses. Either he was just tired and weak from the injuries, as he should've been, or...