Megabondshipping

Apart from Traumatized, this is the most parts I've ever written in one book. Also, apologies if anyone is getting tired or fed up with the amount of Megabondshipping, but I just think their pairing is so adorable! 

This Oneshot is similar to the other one I wrote about Ash being a doll, but it has a bad ending. I have a feeling this part is going to be the most infamous 😂.

Anyway, enjoy!

Alain grabbed Chespie from the red crystals trapping it and jumped back onto Charizard. Frantically, he looked around for Ash, but quickly gave up and assumed he'd already escaped the barricade of rocks that was now about to crush Alain. Oh well. He's helped already, it's no mystery why he'd go without him.

He handed Chespie to Mairin, smiling to himself as he thought all was well. Sooner than he thought, people started coming up to him, asking where Ash was.

"Wait, where's Ash? Didn't he go with you?", Clemont asked.

"Is Ash okay? Why isn't he here?", Serena asked.

"What about Ash?", Bonnie asked.

Before Alain could answer either of them, his holocaster started to beep. It wasn't long after he read the message that he sprinted through the crowd, far away from them until they couldn't see him. Eventually, he made it to a small truck.

"Lysandre, show yourself!", he yelled before entering through the open back door.

It was dark. As Alain carefully felt around himself for a light switch, he started to wonder why he had to go to the back of an extremely sketchy-looking truck in the middle of a destroyed city just to get his crush back.

A light on the ceiling flicked in, revealing an evil man wearing orange, cackling. Another light did the same, revealing another man wearing a mostly black suit, wearing only a villainous smirk on his face. They both appeared to have their hands resting on something in between them, but Alain didn't notice through the rage boiling in his veins.

"Greetings, Alain", Xerosic welcomed, "Or should I say...traitor?"

Alain clenched his fists as an ugly feeling grew in his stomach. Why wasn't Ash calling out to him?

"I'm afraid, at the expense of our now world, we had to take your precious little friend away", Lysandre explained, "But he left behind a little message for you"

The last light flickered on. Alain fell to his knees as his tears pounded the floor.

'By the time you read this, Lysandre would have already killed me to use me as a doll. I wrote this with my blood. I'm sorry, but you have to RUN. Ash'

Next to the message was a boy paler than snow, sitting, staring at him with his wide, dull eyes. On his jacket, in blood, was written: 'DOLL'. Each of his shoulders was leaned on by a hand of the two murderers.

"The poor thing. It's a shame, really. He was such a rare being. Always putting himself before others. And where did that get him?"

Anger and sadness surrounded Alain's heart as he clenched his chest.

"I had to cut his neck to, you know, speed up the process. But the wound is stitched, and on the back, so it won't show when I use him for display"

The world around him seemed so fake, but all too real.

"When I left him to bleed, it seemed he knew he wasn't going to make it. But I never expected him to write a will with his own blood"

It was his fault. His fault. His fault. He didn't save him. He'd assumed he saved himself.

"However, you have been a lot more foolish than him. You've failed to listen to his last request"

Alain gasped as he realised what he'd done.

"RUN"

That was probably the worst and saddest thing I've ever written, but I have this thing where I need to get every idea I have written out into a book. That's kinda the point of this entire book 😂. And now for some of my ugly fanart.

 And now for some of my ugly fanart

Byeeeee