Love Pentagon Part 2!

Same love pentagon as before, but a part 2! Enjoy!

"I bet you're excited to see your friends in Kalos", Gary said through gritted teeth, trying his best to pretend that he didn't hate Sawyer, Clemont and Alain to death.

"Yup! I'm so excited, I've been waiting for forever! You look excited too!", Ash exclaimed as they approached the front door.

Okay, so he wasn't really supposed to know that Gary wasn't happy, but, come on Ash, does he look even the slightest bit excited to you?

"Ash! It's so good to see you! I missed you so much!"

Sawyer pulled the younger boy into a hug, grinning deviously at the brunette who had to watch from the sidelines.

"Me too! We were only gone for a month, but it felt kinda lonely"

Gary frowned, causing Sawyer to chuckle a little. I'm sure Ash didn't mean it like he was saying having Gary with him still felt lonely, right?

"Where are Clemont and Alain?"

Sawyer cringed at those names. Clemont. Ugh. Alain. Ew. Things were already going to be awkward enough with Ash because of that kiss they had last time, not to mention how Clemont and Alain would be accompanying them.

"They aren't here. Said they were too busy to see you"

Classic douche tactic. Trying to make your love rivals look bad in front of Senpai.

"Oh. Okay, then. Wait, then who's running the lab? I'm sure you said over the phone that Sycamore is on vacation"

It should be noted that this certain douche tactic only works if, in this case, the two other love rivals aren't upstairs running the lab.

"Uh, I am! Yep, haha! Difficult work!"

I wouldn't usually like to say that Gary is smarter than Ash, but in this case, Gary was smarter than Ash. He could tell by the fidgeting of the hands, the constant stuttering. Anyone (who wasn't Ash) could tell Sawyer was lying.

Ash was about to say something before they all heard someone coming down the stairs...

Okay. I'm going to try something new. I feel like this might be a bad idea, and if you get mad at me for this I totally understand and I'm really sorry, but I kinda wanna leave it there as a cliffhanger and let you guys imagine the ending your own way. You don't have to tell me, but I want to give you guys something for you to use your creativity! Hope you guys have fun making up the ending!