Megabondshipping vs Ash x Lysandre

Ash hung from the black orbs holding him above the tower, struggling to breathe as he battled against the cold air. Alain gave Lysandre a terrifying death glare, to which he countered by maliciously smiling. Ash gathered all the oxygen he could and yelled.

"What do you want from me?!"

Lysandre chuckled in amusement, leaving Ash to become even more frustrated and Alain to jump to conclusions.

"You're doing this for his bond, aren't you?"

Lysandre stopped chuckling. His smile darkened into a frown and he clenched his fists.

"His? Ash is not a his"

Ash froze, his hands shaking within the black orbs. Alain asked an eyebrow in confusion.

"What?"

"Do you really think I'd do all this for a stupid bond?"

"Well..."

"Don't tell me you thought what I just shocked Ash with was Mega Evolution energy..."

"It isn't?"

"Oh, hahaha. You're so hopeless, Alain. You really thought your little collection of energy was fuelling all of this?", Lysandre asked as he motioned his hand towards the red vines destroying the city. "What do you think was powering those holo casters?"

Alain took a step back in realisation as Lysandre looked him down in pity.

"So why are you doing this? Why did you hurt Ash?"

"I'm not hurting it. I never wanted to. I'm just getting back what's mine"

Lysandre raised a holo caster into the air, which hovered above them all nd projected an image while Ash lost consciousness. The first image was a picture of Mewtwo, when it was first made.

"I was there, at the creation of Mewtwo. A beautiful sight it was, really. I marvelled in its brilliance, but I wanted more. However, when I saw Mewtwo was nothing but a rogue beast, I abandoned my admiration of it and seeked an alternative. I wanted something similar to Mewtwo, if not even better. And I also needed a servant"

The image changed to countless jars lines up in a brightly lit room, each one labelled and filled with a strange liquid.

"5 years I spent, gathering the DNA of every Pokemon I could find. That's right, every Pokemon in the Pokédex, including legendaries. It was a painful, long journey, but I finally reached my goal, and I made the ultimate creature"

The next thing Alain saw was a slim figure with the same hair, face and skin tone of Ash's, wearing a white sleeveless dress which barely covered its thighs.

"A human. Abilities stronger than Mewtwo and Arceus, both of which DNA was extracted into Ash. That's what I called it. It had supernatural powers of every type, like Arceus, and was a strong psychic, like Mewtwo. More remarkably, it was smarter than the two of them. But the best of all, it was obedient. It listened to me, it's master. It's creator. To normal people it just looked like a 10 year old human, but to me, it was my everything"

The next few images sent shivers down Alain's spine. Pictures of Ash and Lysandre together. Ash helping Lysandre do things, Lysandre teaching it how to do them. There were even pictures of them  smiling together. He couldn't find it in himself to believe his crush was the most powerful, most intelligent being in the universe, and that it was created by none other than the person he currently despised most.

Suddenly, an image of all the regional professors appeared, including Professor Sycamore. Lysandre's expression turned to anger.

"These professors helped me make it. Professor Oak was helpful in filling the Pokédex, and the rest helped with calculations, DNA and the overall construction of Ash. However, they said they saw dark in me. Greed. So they took it away, blocked off its memories and gave it to a woman in Pallet Town. My creation, my child, my entire world was taken away from me with just a few words. Do you know how that felt? You don't, because no one does! Everything I cared about was taken from me, but I will take it back and make the world feel what I felt!"

The black orbs holding the unconscious creature shattered and Ash plummeted towards the concrete. Lysandre caught it just in time and held it in his arms, sitting on his knees with his weapon of destruction lying on his lap.

"Ash...please remember...please remember...all the things we did together...you wanted to serve me forever, didn't you?", Lysandre whispered gently into Ash's ear as his Pokemon restrained Alain.

Ash's eyes fluttered open. He no longer showed fear nor resentment, in fact, he showed warmth. 

"Master? Is that you?"

Alain dropped to his knees, tears flowing down his face. Reality slit his throat. No matter how hard he tried not to see it, it was there. The one he admired really was the creation of the one he hated. Lysandre caressed Ash's cheek and smiled a sickly sweet smile.

"Yes, dear Ash, it's me. Your creator"

"Where are we? Where is your lab? Who is that man over there?"

Alain's breath stuttered with disbelief. Lysandre covered the sitting boy's ears, which he accepted without arguing, and faced Alain with an evil grin.

"The energy I shocked it with wasn't Mega Evolution energy. It was its own. I still had a small sample, and I saved it just incase. It was shocked by its own psychic power, which is exactly what happened when those entitled professors took it away from me. Its memory is reverted to its original state; which means? It doesn't remember anything past the point when it was taken away. Including you. It may be powerful, but the only thing that can defeat it is itself"

Alain so badly wanted to scream, but he knew he couldn't, as it would scare the person he cared about and make it spiral into panic. Instead, he showed his anger with words, since Ash's ears were still shut.

"The professors were right. You are greedy"

"Ah, this world will never learn just how respected I deserve to be"

Ash stood up, a stern look on its face. Blue pixels travelled up its body, slowly making its boyish outfit erode into the exact dress in the photo Alain saw, except the sides of the dress were vertically sliced from the bottom to the top of its thigh, and the dress had a blue lining. Thigh high socks of the same colour scheme rode down to its feet, which were covered with white boots. There was a glowing blue band going around the part of its arm closest to its shoulder, which read, in black print: 'ASH - Lysandre Labs', to which Lysandre pointed to.

"You see this here? Lysandre Labs! Ash is my product!"

A red flurry of psychic energy emerged from Ash's hands, signalling it was ready to fight Alain, who backed away in fear, still unable to believe this whole situation.

"Ash, get rid of him!"

In an obedient tone, Ash replied, "Yes, Master", before forming a telekinetic sword and sprinting up to Alain, who couldn't stop crying.