Part 100 / 150 follower special / 40k reads special (UNIFINISHED)

title says it all!!!

the above is a little drawing i did for you guys

flowers to me are like followers, and petals are like reads, votes and comments, if that makes sense

so i am the flower boy :D !!!

(flower sounds like follower, get it)

(btw im not saying im ash, i just use him as my character because i dont want to make an oc and i aint drawing myself)

so for the special im gonna do something i thought id never do

and don't get mad at me here 

but i'm gonna write a genuine amourshipping oneshot

because i know there are amourshippers as a part of my following and i love all of you guys 

no i'm not gonna write serena as a bitch

i dont ship amourshipping anymore, but there are people that do and i respect that

so enjoy!

Ash was the last to make it to the table for dinner after having trained in the field for hours. Serena would watch him, as she admired his courage and determination, and she noticed his particular interest with the setting.

She remembered even seeing him fall back into the grass, almost on purpose, and just stay lying there under the sun for a while. Maybe he was just enjoying himself like the wholesome kid he was.

"Ash!", Bonnie called, running over to the boy with a gift in hand, "I picked you this flower! It's yellow, because you remind me of sunshine!"

She saw him blink a few times and put a hand on his heart as he accepted the gift.

"Really?"

"Yeah! Take it!"

"Oh...thanks"

She had never seen him smile wider, but he started to cover his face a little. For a split second she could tell he was blushing, but why would he try to hide it? Usually Ash was open to show how happy he was.

He set the flower down next to him, as if he wanted to protect it. Even while eating, he kept his eye on it.

"I'm gonna go watch the sunset!"

He rushed to the edge of the mountain they were on, ignoring the terrifying drop in front of him as he watched the orange sun melt over the horizon. He held his cap by his side and his cap on the other as he watched, too mesmerised by the beautiful sight and the sound of soft breeze blowing through the budding trees, that he didn't notice Serena sitting next to him.

"Beautiful", she said, smiling.

"I know, right", Ash replied.

Perhaps he wasn't aware she was looking at him instead.