Sceptileshipping

"You ready, Sawyer?", Ash called out to the dressing room.

Sawyer gracefully entered wearing his green tuxedo. Oh, wait. Isn't it bad luck for the two to see each other before the wedding? Well, not really, since Ash isn't Sawyer's groom.

"You look amazing", Ash complimented, blushing as he watched his older friend grin in gratitude.

"I can't believe it's finally happening. I'm finally gonna marry Nini. Oh gosh, I'm getting goosebumps..."

"Hey, don't be nervous. This is your big day, and you're gonna look great. It's easy, just say the vows, kiss and then carry her like a bride"

"Can I practice on you?"

Ash's entire face was heating up.

"M-m-me?! No, you don't need practice!", he stammered.

Sawyer ignored him and dashed behind him, sweeping him off his feet and wrapping his arms around his body. For a second, they were awkwardly silent, before they burst into laughter as Sawyer put him down.

"See, you're ready! Now don't go practicing the kiss on me too! Come on, let's go"

-A few minutes later-

"Nini, do you take Sawyer to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do", Nini giggled.

"Sawyer, do you take Nini to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I..."

Sawyer found himself unable to speak. Something didn't feel right. He looked over to Ash, who was even more nervous than he was about his sudden silence. He then realised what had needed to be done.

"I don't", he announced, ripping his bow tie away.

The crowd emitted a gasp, several boos, and a murmur of negativity. 

Sawyer walked over to Ash, making the younger boy more anxious by the second, and swiftly pressed his lips onto his. Ash drew back in shock, a huge blush painted over his face.

"Yeah, that's right, I'm gay!", Sawyer continued to yell to the crowd with his hand spread, "And I'm gonna marry Ash now!"

He grabbed Ash's wrist and pulled him towards the altar, nodding at the priest to begin and silencing the crowd.

"U-um, Sawyer, do you take Ash to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

"I do"

"Ash, do you take Sawyer to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Ash looked to Sawyer for help, who shot him a confident smile. Ash copied his expression and took a deep breath.

"...I do"

The crowd applauded as Sawyer pulled Ash into a gentle kiss, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Then, um, I now pronounce you husband and husband!"

Sawyer yanked Ash into a kiss while the whole audience cheered.

This is the first time I've written fluff, sorry if I did it wrong. Love you guys so much! 

Byeeee