Ash x N

If anyone knows if there is a name for this ship, please let me know.

Enjoy! 

(P.S. this is an AU where Ash goes to school and lives in Unova and he has really long hair like in a lot of other of my stories, also I change his name a little, I love AUs, you probably notice, hope you don't mind, sorry)

Ash sprinted through the streets of Driftveil City as the rain poured. His skirt and socks were soaking by now, yet the rest of his uniform was protected by the fluffy coat enveloping him. However, that didn't prevent the constant shivering, paling skin and blue lips that had made its way onto Ash after more than 30 minutes of running home from school. He'd had to change his route that day, because there was so much flooding in certain areas. And it was already getting dark, since it was Winter. But he was just going to stay optimistic about the fact that he was still acceptably safe. After all, he wasn't some miserable man who worked a part-time job.

A man with long, green hair, a suit and dull eyes paced himself down the streets of Driftveil City as the rain pricked his umbrella. He'd hated the rain, but then again, he'd hated everything. At least he wasn't cold, due to the amount of thick clothing layering his body, but he'd never really appreciated those things. There was hardly a puddle in sight on his route home, but he was too busy thinking about how dark it was going to get soon, too busy getting annoyed about it. Or his part-time job, which he also hated. After all, he wasn't some cheerful schoolkid who'd just reached his teens.

Thunder started to emerge from the dark clouds, alerting Ash to pick up the pace, although he was already going as fast as he could while trying not to slip, and he was exhausted. He'd probably caught a cold by now.

Thunder started to pound the pavements and roofs, but it didn't really bother the green-haired man, since he knew that the odds of being struck by lighting in an entire lifetime was about 1 in 3,000. Not that good of a chance, but not that bad either.

As Ash's feet carried him through the rain, he caught sight of a man with long, green hair and dull eyes, holding an umbrella. What a miserable man. Then again, you never know people's story.

As the man began to walk even slower, discouraged by the loud thunder, a youthful teen boy with hair reaching his feet grabbed his attention. Why was he so lively? It was such a horrible day.

A street light was struck by a flash of lighting, and immediately began to fall. The man watched, not having a care in the world. Until he saw it land. He gasped and froze, unsure of what to do. Usually, he'd leave people behind in this situation, but this boy seemed like a good person, so he dropped his umbrella, raced over to the boy, and carefully picked him up, examining the wound on his head from the street light.

-Later-

Ash's eyes fluttered open. A small room, with a fireplace, and a man sitting in the corner. The man had long, green hair and dull eyes. He was sure he'd seen that man before.

"You're awake. Finally", the man complained in a low voice. 

Ash weakly sat up and held his head, trying to remember what happened. All he could remember was how worried his parents must have been! He searched himself for his phone, but couldn't manage to find it.

"Looking for this?", the man asked as he pulled a smartphone out of his pocket.

"Ah, yes! Thank you!", Ash thanked as the man threw him his phone.

"Interesting. I was wondering what your voice would sound like"

Ash ignored the man and quickly dialed the number, holding the phone to his ear. No answer. He tried again and again, unaware that the man was watching him, and even starting to feel sorry for him. The poor kid. He's probably worried about his parents, who are probably worried about him.