Ash x Trevor

Well, here is another ship that (I think) has not been yet. It's so nice to be in this little community of Ash ships :)

Anyways, enjoy!

(This is set in that episode where Ash, his friends and Trevor run into Moltres)

WARNING - DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH

ALSO THIS IS VERY SHITTY WRITING

"Tierno said your hair and clothes are looking great these days!", Trevor complimented, pretending to eye the honey blonde.

'She still looks like a barbie doll', he thought, 'it really is a mystery why Tierno likes her so much. Ugh. Asking me to pass on this stupid message. Won't get me any closer to Ash'

"Thank you!"

As they made their way past the hills, Trevor and Ash trailing slightly behind, the ginger took the opportunity to capture yet another photo of his crush. Unfortunately, he wasn't secretive enough. 

His heart dropped as Ash stopped in his tracks. Those beautiful brown eyes glared menacingly at him.

"What was that?"

"U-Uuhh", Trevor stammered, "I-I was getting a picture for...a scrapbook! Of everyone I've met on my journey!"

It was amazing how quickly his mood changed. 

"Delete it"

"B-but I"

"Now"

He could tell somehow by the tint of sympathy in him that he felt bad for being so harsh, but he wasn't backing down.

"Alright. It's gone. I'm sorry"

"It's fine", Ash smiled, "I just really hate having my picture taken"

At least now he knew for future reference, had there been any chance of them getting together.

Just as they began to walk again, the earth beneath their feet suddenly fell apart. They had hardly any time to react realising a barricade of boulders separated them.

"Bonnie? Are you alright?", Clemont asked as he spotted his sister.

"I'm fine too", Serena added, "But wait...where's Ash?"

"And Trevor..."

It took the ginger a while to realise he was caved in and alone, but at least his camera was still somewhat functioning. He was about to settle in the corner to cry when a familiar Pokemon's cry caught his attention. Looking towards the sound, he saw a body limp against the rocks.

"Pikapi! Pikapi!"

"Ash!"

His feet stumbled over to the teen's body as his hands got to shaking him. With every second Ash stayed still, Trevor's heart sunk deeper and deeper.

"Wake up! Come on, Ash"

At the point where he was crying, even through his teary vision he noticed a small cut across the boy's temple. What concerned him wasn't the severity of the injury, rather how it showed what looked like something shiny and grey. And a...a blue liquid?

"W-What? What's this?"

As he pointed to it, Pikachu immediately threw a fit of panic and rage, urging him not to touch his trainer. What was going on? Sooner or later, Ash came to.

"Ash, are you alright?"

"Mhm. Yeah...I'm fine"

"You sure?"