Megabondshipping

This is part 2 to the last one. Enjoy!

(Also, in this story, I don't want to give this away too much, but there is something about Ash that Alain will find out that I feel I use in too many stories, so sorry for always using the same idea, you'll get it when you read)

Ash awoke to Alain lying under him, planting a kiss on his head.

"Morning, Ash", Alain muttered sweetly as he held Ash up and kissed him again on the lips.

"Ohioguzaimasuuu...", Ash mumbled, lying back onto Alain's chest, pulling the blanket over himself.

"Still sleepy, huh? You always forget to speak English when you're sleepy"

"Ie, ie-no, no, I'm fully awake..."

Sleepily, Ash climbed out of bed, his kimono sliding after him. Alain sat up to sit behind him, wrapping his arms around Ash's waist. He slowly made his way to the clasp and started unfastening it.

"Are you wearing anything underneath it?"

"Either way, does it matter?"

Alain chuckled as he fully undid the clasp, peeling Ash's kimono off of his shoulders. Indeed, he wasn't wearing anything underneath. Grinning, he slowly put it back on. Ash really, really trusted him.

He made his way to the bathroom, Alain trailing behind him. Before he could close the door, he stopped it with his hand.

"Can I not come in with you?"

"Yeah...when I'm not a minor"

Ash beamed playfully as he closed the door in Alain's face, who huffed and went back to the bed.

Inside, Ash scoffed as he held the feathers in between his fingers. 

"They're so dirty...", he complained to himself as he hopped into the shower. 

----------------------------------------

Ash opened the door to find Alain waiting for him to the side. He giggled with admiration before the floor seemed to sway under his feet. Alain caught him in time, and sat him back down. For some reason, he was panting. Alain put his hand on his neck.

"You're burning up! I think you're sick"

Alain carried him to the bed and lay down with him, wrapping his arms around him.

"I'll be fine. It's just a mild fever", Ash tried to reassure him as Alain checked him with the tympanic thermometer.

"45 DEGREES CELSIUS?!", Alain screamed.

That's 113 degrees Fahrenheit, for all you Americans out there.

Professor Sycamore burst in as soon as he heard Alain screaming. He immediately looked concerned as he saw Ash. Running over to them, he too put a hand on Ash's neck, immediately drawing it back.

"What's his temperature?"

"45 degrees Celsius"

"What?! That's fatal!"

"Ash, I'm taking you to the hospital"

He started to lift the small boy up, when he felt something tug on his jacket. Looking down, Ash was barely breathing, but shaking his head.

"No...I don't wanna go to the hospital", he uttered, his voice cracking, breathing heavily in between each word.

Alain gently put him back down and caressed his cheek, looking into his eyes.

"But, Ash...you need to, you're really sick"

Ash fell forwards, laying his head on Alain's chest, wrapping his arms around the man.