Palletshipping

the palletshipping one is gonna be in two parts because i definitely haven't done this ship as much as i should

hope you like this

-trigger warning- -no seriously- -this is some sensitive stuff- -don't read if you hate disturbing topics- 

i wrote this at something am

right now

its past midnight

enjoy luv <3

"What day is it today?", Gary asked as he came rushing in to the kitchen.

"Uh...Friday?", Clemont answered.

"No, ugh, the date!"

"May 22nd-"

"Knew it!"

Clemont, Bonnie and Serena were left puzzled after the brunette ran off as he came in. It was weird enough he suddenly came to Kalos after the League to stay with Ash for some reason. Now he was acting weird, too? Not to mention that Ash hadn't gotten up yet, which was strange since he usually got up early to go on a walk or something.

Eventually, he came to breakfast, but he was still abnormally quiet. He only spoke when spoken to, and didn't have much of an appetite. Even when he was eating, he maintained the same, empty expression all the way through.

"We haven't seen Ash since breakfast. Maybe he's with his friend...", said Bonnie.

"It wasn't much of a breakfast for him anyway. He ate like, what, half an apple?", added Clemont.

Serena was lost in her thoughts, which was very obvious by her scowl. If something was bothering Ash, she couldn't think of a reason why he shouldn't tell her. Just like in Snowbelle City, she found it irritating that he didn't talk to her about it.

The fact that his friend knew more than her, or how close they were didn't sit too well with her either. In her mind, her and Ash were as much childhood friends as they were.

Clemont came up with the idea for all of them to take a walk through Lumiose City, hoping that Ash's remarkable empathy would allow him to see the citizens being so happy and cheer up a little.

Him and Gary walked a little further behind, much to the dismay of Serena. This was an opportunity for them to have a romantic walk, despite the fact that everyone was going, and she wasn't even next to him! 

"The sun's setting. It's so pretty!"

As Bonnie said, the sun was indeed taking its leave. Gary looked to his friend in the hope that he noticed it, too, but it seemed like Ash wasn't in the mood to watch a sunset.

Not today.

As the night fell, street parties made their way into the atmosphere. The smell of alcohol was far too potent, and there wasn't a single escape from the loud music.

Soon enough, the group had found themselves in the middle of it.

"How about we visit the sweet shop, Bonnie...?", Clemont suggested as he pulled his sister away, trying to salvage whatever innocence she had left from the drunken crowd.

"But I wanna-"

"Come on. We'll get macaroons!"

"Okay..."

Serena noticed that Gary was trying to get Ash away, too. Ash was very innocent, but it didn't seem like that was the reason. He was letting him see everything, he just wanted to get Ash away from it.