Megabondshipping

I think this is...like...the twentieth (20th) Megabondshipping one? Oops.

Enjoy!

Ash had been working with Professor Sycamore at his lab along with Alain and Mairin, ever since the Kalos Crisis. It turned out he was a lot smarter than everyone imagined, and him having the ability to use aura made it even better. Though he was just 14, he was already living thousands of miles away from home, but he didn't mind, since Alain, Mairin and the Professor were great company, and they thought the same about him. 

However, for some reason, he also asked them to keep his power secret. They didn't have a problem with it; they guessed it was because he was the only human who could use aura.

"Ash, fetch me that test tube for a sec?", Sycamore asked as he put on his glasses.

"Sure!"

Ash pointed his hand towards a test tube, and it glowed blue and levitated over to Sycamore.

"Thanks. I'm almost done with this"

Ash scurried next to the Professor as he dropped a small drop of something into a substance. It started to bubble and change color, much to Sycamore's delight, until the product suddenly started to shimmer and sputter. 

Alain heard an explosion from the room next to him. He immediately rushed into the door to find shattered pieces of glass everywhere, stained with a blueish liquid. Everything was on the floor, and most equipment was either burned or broken. 

"Ash, are you alright?", he fretted as he kneeled down next to Ash, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine...it must've reacted to my aura. Sorry, Professor..."

Professor Sycamore got to his feet and pulled out his phone.

"It's alright, Ash. Don't worry about it. I'll have someone come and clean this up for us. Let's go have lunch, yeah?"

Alain stood and and held out his hand. Ash slowly slipped his palm into his, knotting their fingers together, hoisting himself up to stand.

"Yeah. Let's go, Alain!"

Still clutching onto his hand, he led Alain out of the room. The man had to hide his blush and smile with his other hand as he walked.

Alain and Ash had been getting a lot closer since they started living together, much to Alain's delight. Although he wanted them to be a lot more than just friends, which Ash struggled to understand, he was quite happy with their relationship so far. He'd only just managed to explain to him that some friends are closer than others, but that was as similar to the concept of 'boyfriend' he could get to before Ash lost his focus. So he stuck to 'very best friends' for now.

They entered to kitchen to find Mairin and Chespie hurling potatoes across the room.

"Wha-guys! Stop!", Sycamore yelled as he got in between them. 

A carrot flew his way, ready to pierce his eye. Ash held his hand out and it immediately glowed and exploded. The Professor blinked a few times before turning to face him.

"Oh! Thanks, Ash! I didn't see that coming until you saved me. That could've blinded me!"

"No problem"

The Professor went over to the cooker, somehow completely oblivious to the mess of vegetables around the room.

Alain placed his hand on Ash's shoulder again, getting his attention.

"You're always saving and helping people", he muttered, "But no one ever does the same for you. Don't you feel sad about that?"

Ash smiled and chuckled softly.