Megabondshipping

Another one set in the Team Flare arc, haha. Enjoy!

By that way, this is kinda dramatic and brutal. But that's kinda my style, so...enjoy!

"It's all finally over", Alain breathed with a smile as he stood with Ash on the highest point of Lysandre Labs, watching the Megalith go up in flames as their friends down below cheered.

"Yeah, finally", Ash echoed, unaware that Alain was staring into his bright, sunny eyes.

"We should go. This probably isn't the best place to be right now", Alain suggested as he stood up and held out his hand.

Ash smiled and began to slip his palm into Alain's, before he was suddenly surrounded by a light so bright he could hardly see.

-A few minutes later-

Professor Sycamore turned around to face the 18 year old desperately running towards him.

"Oh, Alain! I was just abut to look for you and A-"

"Where is he?!", Alain interrupted.

"Who? Ash?"

"Yeah! Where is he!"

"Calm down", the Professor urged as he put his hands in front of the other's face.

"We were on top of Lysandre Labs. Just talking. We were gonna leave, but then there was a flash-or something-and before I knew it, he was gone. So I got Charizard to fly me down here. Do you know where he is?", Alain explained hysterically, inhaling sharply between each sentence.

"No, I don't. Actually, now that you mention it, where's Lysandre?"

Alain choked back a gasp as he thought of the worst. Oh, no. Please, no. There were so many horrible things than scheming man could do to his precious Ash.

Without thinking, he grabbed the Professor's hand, dragged him onto Charizard's back, and took off for the tall, black building.

-A few minutes later-

"Ash? Are you here?", Alain called out as h and the Professor stepped through the empty corridor, one of many which they had searched for their dear friend. Well, to Alain, Ash was much more than a friend. He was everything.

Suddenly, multiple lights on the ceiling flickered on, following each other in a trail until they reached the two adults.

"Oh, so you found me?", uttered a suspicious voice hidden in the shadows.

"Lysandre! I know it's you! Come out!", Alain yelled.

Without hesitation, the suited man revealed himself from the darkness. Alain's blood boiled with anger when he saw him unoccupied.

"Where's Ash?!"

"Funny you ask. I was just about to talk about him"

"WHERE IS HE?!"

Alain's glass-shattering scream didn't even make the man flinch.

"Oh, I'll tell you where he is, but first, let's have a little chat", Lysandre said as he begun to pace slowly.

"Remember how I was planning to control that boy with my Mega Evolution energy? Well, I knew he was strong, but not strong enough to withstand that kind of power. He is quite impressive, I must say, for a child. No human should be able to resist that kind of pain..."

He paused as he aimed a weapon of some sort at Alain.

"...Including you"

Before he could object, Alain was hit with a beam of Mega Evolution energy. He fell to his knees, wincing.