Trustedpartnershipping vs Sceptileshipping

I'm trying to be more comedic...not sure if it's working.

Enjoy!

He made sure it was all perfect. The time, the place, everything. There would be bright colors and lights flying around them as he proclaimed his love. He wanted this to be something Ash would remember. 

Gladion invited Ash to come to the garden, but not before he made sure no one else was there and quickly grabbed the flowers he'd arranged especially for this moment. He led Ash into the garden at night, watching with a smile how he adored the lush green grass and the blue pools of water gleaming under the moonlight. Yes. This was going to be perfect.

"I have something to tell you...", he announced quietly as he took his hands in his.

"What is it, Gladion?"

He closed his eyes tightly and held squeezed Ash's fingers tightly. This was the moment.

"I...I l-"

"Ash!"

They both stopped when they heard an unfamiliar voice call his name. They turned to where the voice was, to see a green-haired boy with viridescent eyes and tanned skin running their way. His shorts and t-shirt was coated with sand, which ruined the grass he trampled in.

"I-I've been looking for you! Since you left Kalos, I haven't stopped looking! I finally found you. You do remember me, right?"

"Sawyer? How did you know where I was?", Ash asked, pointing at him.

Sawyer scratched the back of his head as Gladion stared at him menacingly.

"That doesn't matter. I'm just so glad I found you!"

He wrapped his arms around Ash, squashing him in a tight hug. Gladion would've beat the life out of him if Ash wasn't there. This was supposed to be his moment. The moment he and Ash would start a new life together. It wouldn't stop ringing in his head that it was ruined. All he knew at the moment is that whoever this boy was, he didn't and never was going to like him.

"How are you? I've grown a lot stronger since we last met, you know! Now I can be on top of you! In more ways than one...", Sawyer mumbled as he fondled his cheeks, thinking of things I can't write here because this story is PG.

Gladion's head was boiling, steam sputtering from his ears. Not only did this boy steal his perfect chance to confess to Ash, but also had feelings for him? He couldn't hate him more.

"Come on!", he insisted, grabbing Ash's hand, "I've got so much I want to do with you!"

It was obvious Ash hadn't forgotten about Gladion. He kept trying to pull himself back, remembering that Gladion had something to tell him. But Sawyer was more stubborn than he'd ever been.

Lillie handed Gladion another glass bottle.

"I can't believe that, that little, green-headed jerk stole Ash from me!", he yelled as he hurled yet another poor bottle at the wall, making it explode into the concrete, with shattered pieces flying everywhere. 

Lillie backed away from the flying glass, being careful not to step on the shards that were already there.

Honestly, Gladion. What did the glass bottles ever do to you? 

"I've never seen him like this...he must really like Ash", Lana mumbled from behind the door, still refusing to enter the room for fear of losing an eye.

"Yeah...I've been growing up with him and even I'm not used to him being this angry", Lillie added as she raised her arms to shield herself from another wave of glass.